Elyos or Asmodian.

Aion Discussion Forum
Ge4ce
(ex)Clan Member

Elyos or Asmodian.

Postby Ge4ce » Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm

As few of you might know already, and the other few don't. You can only pick one side. So after making your account, and going to the first question when creating your first character; 'Are you sure you want to be an Elyos/Asmodian? When choosing this race, you can no longer create an other character of the other race.'

So the question is, and might be fun to think about already. Is Apocalypse going Elyos (Got backstabbed by those traitor Asmodians!) or Asmodian (Elyos wants a war? They can have one!) ?
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Elyos or Asmodian.

Postby KaEL » Sun May 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Elyos ftw!
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Garrett
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Garrett » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm

... 'Are you sure you want to be an Elyos/Asmodian? When choosing this race, you can no longer create an other character of the other race.' ...
Your not serious about the not being able to create a character of the other race right? At least I hope so....

Just played at my friends house on a US beta a couple weeks ago and there is no way he would have created an asmodian... he was an elyos ranger and I created a amodian priest. So not to sure where you heard that from
Takameanie

Postby Takameanie » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Nope he's right. When the game goes live you will only be able to create one or the other, just like WoW so that you can't just log over and be an annoyance to people when they kill you (good idea I think).
They did let you create characters of either faction in the beta, but that was for the beta only. It will probably be like that for open beta also, just not for the live game.

Also, you "can" make an Asmodian if you already have an Elyos "technically", but it would require deleting your Elyos char. to make the Asmodian one.

Return to “Aion”