[GOD] Guide KARTIA Solo

Lineage II related guides & General information
JQR
(ex)Clan Member

[GOD] Guide KARTIA Solo

Postby JQR » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 am

First room
You will hide in the front left corner face into the room so your npcs are ahead of you. Mobs that spawn will run past you and pool in the center, wait until they are all pooled together then shoot them & your tank npc should run into them / use his aggro skill before they all get to you. There may be some extras that did not get caught, you just need to run around your tank NPC until he uses his threat ability.

Rinse and repeat including the mini boss, dps it when it is safe.

Second Room
Before entering this room you are going to mount up, then proceed to charge in. Collect all the mobs and then run in circles around your tank npc until he picks them up, when he has them you will dps the mini boss, repeating the running process if extra adds spawn and go for you. It is okay to use your AoE abilities if the tank npc has threat.

Third Room
Just like the first room you are going to immediately go into the left (or right) corner and wait for the mobs to pool, AoE when they are together and let your tank do his business / kite as necessary. This is rinse and repeat even when the mini boss & main boss spawn.

Class Advice
Aeore Healer
Keep Fairy up on yourself prior to doing your Mass Dark Veil on the mob group, just in case. You don't have to but you can use Mass Fatal Sleep on the mob group, particularly in Room 2 & 3, so the mobs are right on the tank and have the threat ability used on them without you needing to kite. Dark Backfire & Mark of Lumi on the mini bosses and main boss whenever it is safe to do so, it helps.
Do not let yourself get low hp, use Panic Heal whenever the main boss punches you in the face & make use of your Celestial Shield + Dissolve skills in particular. Keep max range from the boss to avoid Boss Fear, which can become a dangerous situation if he decides to hit you during this time too. Use Tree / Lumi pet at your discretion, I prefer tree but only really use it during the poison phase in first room.
Buff all of your helper NPCs at the start!
Give yourself Emblem of Salvation!
Alternate strat: Heavy armor + Wizard Harmony, this went very smoothly and I've been using it the past few days, you have a faster kill time too. Much less stressful!

Wynn Summoner
Use your Reaper pets, keep up your self buffs + transfer pain, use your Reaper AoE ability to pull the groups. Use your debuffs on the mini bosses & main boss, every little bit helps.
Bears are actually pretty awesome on minion waves, but truly suck on the bosses. You could use them for the first room and last room, unsummoning them and going back to reapers at wave 7, send them in and use their AoE ability, heal them like the little tanks they are BUT I daresay this is over complicating it.

Othell Rogue

Sigel Knight

Feoh Wizard

With the pooling tactic you should be able to have 90% of the mobs down in two big AoEs, use your teleport skill to avoid being hit. -Sercatum in another thread, http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=236668

Tyrr Warrior
Bottom of page 1 Dreamer has made a specific strategy for Tyrr, enjoy and thank you!

Yul Archer

for the most part turn on rapid stance, AOE mobs and kite as necessary. Bosses you will kite until tank has aggro, then use Siege stance and spam skills. - courtesy of juicebox09
Gerdhelum's Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42JvupvDWUA - courtesy of bendcat & Gerdhelum

Iss Enchanter
You might consider staying with the prisoners at the top of the stairs in the first room and keeping them alive / fighting there, you are pretty durable and lack a ranged aoe for the pooling tactic + there will be less kartia guards to fight. - information from Darkwings, ty!
Polymorph is a great skill, make use of it but remember that you will not be healed by the NPC in this form. Don't forget to try and keep up shadow blade debuff! -courtesy of electra07
There are several more detailed, fairly large posts on page 1 below this that you may want to look at!

General Tips
  • Don't be Cheap, buy ISS buffs! Get KNIGHT HARMONY! It helps a ton.
    Emblem of Salvation / Blessing of Noblesse can save you a half hour if you make one small mistake and get killed, if it's available get it / use it!
    Better to hold your DPS and go slower than to die.
    Send back the ARCHER
    http://l2wiki.com/Kartia's_Labyrinth
    Youtube Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-6NA4cmnUI
    Guide & Video Walkthrough courtesy of Bendcat!
    Sometimes in the rooms you may not aggro all of the mobs, use this to your advantage and kill the ones that are attacking before cleaning up the others! -courtesy of electra07
    For stage 4(or 5) when the mini boss in the 3rd room spawns, you can leave 1 mob alive while you kill the mini boss so you don't need to deal with it + the next wave. - courtesy of juicebox09
    If your npcs are stuck in the first room, take a good look around, odds are there is a mob or two left there somewhere. If not, well nobody claims it's a bug free instance.
    Your npc helpers seem to be much more active if you keep a (living) mob targeted, try it out.
ORIGINAL LYNK : http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=236771
JQR
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Guide KARTIA Solo

Postby JQR » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:57 am

Alternative Guide

The Kartia’s Labyrinth is a new instance zone introduced in Lineage 2 - Goddess of Destruction Harmony Update.

It represents an instanced dungeon within the Dimensional Rift in which players above level 85 can challenge the Bosses who guard the gap between the dimensions.

How to get inside?

A player can choose to enter six types of dungeons grouped in three level ranges:

- Level 85: Solo and Group (you will be challenged by monsters level 88 inside)
- Level 90: Solo and Group (you will be challenged by monsters level 93 inside)
- Level 95: Solo and Group (you will be challenged by monsters level 98 inside)

The entrance NPC Kartias Researcher is located at the town square of Aden town.

Upon entering the instance the player can start a quest that grants a Dimentional Keeper’s Box as a reward. In the box you can find by chance one of the following prizes:

Introduction

Both the Single missions and the Group missions you will face, occur in mostly the same way in all the level ranges – i.e. in all six types of dungeons you will face similar conditions: three rooms you and your group will need to conquer. The main difference is that if you choose the group type of Labyrinth you will fight alongside your friends up to the common goal – defeat the Lord of Kartia! In the Solo mission the player will still not enter completely alone – you are presented with a choice of three NPC companions which will fight alongside you inside the instance. When you port from the Kartia Reserarcher NPC in Aden inside the dungeon before the instance starts Aden Vanguard Captain Adolph NPC will inform you that four brave soldiers are prepared to join you in your mission, but you have to choose one of them who will carry out the news of your adventure and therefore will not be able to enter with you.

You can choose between the following classes: Healer, Knight, Warrior, Summoner and Archer (most people choose to dismiss the Archer). Please note – the one you choose will NOT enter with you!

When you make your decision the instance starts – the door opens and you begin the fight in the first of three rooms.

First Room

The first room consists of a pillar with stairs going upwards to the top of the pillar. There you will find a group of prisoners whom you will need to protect from the upcoming waves of monsters (It is not essential to keep them alive – you can still finish the instance even if all of them die. When they stay alive they take some of the experience you have earned through the instance zone, but if they stay alive when you move to the next room, they will escape from their captivity and help you in the final battle. If you wish to keep them alive you will need to heal them between the waves of mobs, because with each new wave the captives lose some of their HP).

Before the first wave of mobs arrives, you buff up (also if you are playing solo it’s a good idea to get ISS buffs before you enter and if your class has buffs you can give them out to the NPC helpers) and it is best to position your group behind the pillar at the bottom of a set of stairs going from the first room to the second.

The mobs will spawn on the upper side of the stairs and come down to you. Just have the tank aggro and fight them just as any other usual group of mobs. If you play solo and you are a ranged char with low HP and P.Def just kite the mobs until the Tank NPC uses its aggression skill on them and take the mobs from you. You will have some time between the waves to prepare/heal the prisoners. Then the next wave will come. Just rinse and repeat through all the seven waves. Please note that with the seventh wave there will be a mini-boss which uses poison on your group. This is the moment when the low HP characters and the prisoners are in some danger. When you are finished with the last wave continue to the second room.

Second Room

Here it is simpler – just kill all the mobs and the mini-boss will spawn (upon entering the room the monsters will almost immediately attack you, so be prepared). Kill him too and the door to the third room will open. On solo mission you can also kite until the NPC tank takes the aggression.

Third Room

In the far end of this room you will see the Final Boss – The Lord of Kartia Zellaka. He will be immobile and you will not be able to target him until you have defeated his followers.

Seven more waves of mobs are going to come in your path – the best tactic is to gather your group to either the left or right corner right after you enter and have the tank gather the mobs. In solo play gather the mobs and kite around the Tank NPC until he uses his aggression skill on them. Here just follow the pattern just as you did in the first room. During the seventh wave of mobs the Boss will arise and attack you. Here the best way to go is to keep low HP / P.def chars away from the boss (especially the healer) because of the mass fear the boss will cast occasionally.

So after you have killed the Incarnation of Greed Zellaka (Group) or Incarnation of Greed Zellaka (Solo) go back to the NPC on Aden market and talk to her. You will now get your Reward.

Reward

After the last talk to the Kartias Researcher on Aden Market you will get your reward box. This box can contain the following items:

• Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-Grade)
• Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-Grade)
• Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-Grade)
• Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-Grade)
• Dark Stone
• Earth Stone
• Fire Stone
• Holy Stone
• Water Stone
• Wind Stone
• Wind Crystal
• Dark Crystal
• Earth Crystal
• Fire Crystal
• Holy Crystal
• Water Crystal
• Purple Soul Crystal Fragment (R-Grade)
• Teal Soul Crystal Fragment (R-Grade)
• Yellow Soul Crystal Fragment (R-Grade)
• Blue Soul Crystal (R-grade)
• Green Soul Crystal (R-grade)
• Red Soul Crystal (R-grade)

Original Lynk : http://www.lineage-realm.com/community/ ... inth-guide
Estemy

Re: Guide KARTIA Solo

Postby Estemy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 am

Very nice guide, but I have been using an alternative strategy as a healer. I always stay on top of the stairs where the NPcs are, before a wave of mobs i run down a little so the NPC would be in front of me. I constantly have the tree up (lumi at first miniboss) for the extra heals. I ignore whats going on and wont do much dmg, all the ettention goes to my own health bar and the NPC guards whom I heal. I let my npc helpers do all the killing but sometimes I'll click the aoe dmg skill that doesnt make me change target from myself. At round 7 the npc-s wont need any more healing so i run almost all the way downstairs and continue the usual.

Second room: I usually wait a few seconds before entering the 2nd room. As soon as I see MY npc-s spawning inside i go in. If it happens that I run in too early I'll run back (you'll get ported, but that gives tank extra time and keeps you from being hit). As soon as you get in tree up and celestial. Most mobs will be dead by the time its over or the tank has them agroed. When the miniboss comes i kill it until it starts running, i'll let the npc-s run first, there is no hurry. You can celestial yourself or just run through, but dont get stuck in mobs. Their dmg wont kill you before you reach 3rd room.

3rd room I stay in the middle in the start of each round with the tree. I run circles with npc trains most of the time and let npc-s do the killing. The last few rounds I run to the left (facing the boss) when npc-s come. I dunno why, but then sometimes half of them wont even agro you and you have less mobs to kill off at a time. Also the next round wont start BEFORE all mobs are dead. If I'm on the side this gives me time to rebuff (since buffs run out by now) and buff the guard NPCs. I will usually have saved 7-10 of them and, buffed, they really MAKE a difference. I also keep to the left in the last stage, usually I wont agro all the minion mobs. I just run back and forth along the left wall and where the boss used to be sleeping. I dont do any dmg on the boss, ill let my NPCs kill it. I just focus on healing myself. Celestial etc when boss jumps on you. Usually the boss is dead before all celestials and protections are used since NPc make it really fast. After that i Return or kill extra mobs on the other side for fun.

Btw the guards take exp only in group kartia, solo you get same exp no matter how many u keep alive!

Return to “Guides & Information”