Quest Guide: Fate's Whisper

Lineage II related guides & General information
KaEL
Clan Leader

Quest Guide: Fate's Whisper

Postby KaEL » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Guide for fate's whisper w/o hitting baium on request ;x

The first quest: Fate's Whisper
Starting NPC: Reorin outside of Oren (I ported Sel Mahum Center and ran to him)

1) He will ask you to slay Cabrio. It is no longer a raid boss, but quest monster.
To get to Cabrio courtesy of Smittie: Port seal of shilen. Start runnign west (towards Aden). Keep to the right and eventually there is an exit. Run up the hill, you will see a gated area to the right. The mobs on left side after entering the gated area are aggro, not sure about the right hand side, but try not to aggro them.

2) Cabrio will be inside a gated looking xp spot, a little above the Y in the word cemetery on the map. Kill and talk to the chest the appears.

3) Go back to Reorin. He now tells you to kill 3 more quest monsters: Death Lord Hallate, Kernon, and Golkonda.

4) Death Lord Hallate is on the 3rd floor of ToI. Port to the entrance and buy a crystal to port to the 3rd floor, 8th, and 11th. Port up and run straight in. The first room on the right will have Death Lord Hallata. The doors may be closed. They open and close every few minutes, so just wait. Kill and talk to the chest that spawns.

NOTE: In between each quest monster, I soe'd and ported back to ToI to talk to the crystal at the bottom. Not sure if there is another way to move between the levels.

5) Kernon is on the 8th floor, again behind closed doors. You may have to wait. He's a bit far back, so be prepared to kill mobs to reach him. Kill him and talk to the chest that spawns.

NOTE: /target Kernon will help cause I got a bit turned around so can't explain exactly how I found him up there.

6) Golkonda is on the 11th floor. Run up the ramp and he's again behind closed doors in the first room on the right. Kill him and talk to the chest that spawns.

7) Return to Reorin. He sends you to Cliff in the Oren Warehouse. He gives you the Infernium varnish.

8) Return to Reorin. He sends you to Ferris in Aden Blacksmith to get a hammer.

9) Return to Reorin. He sends you to Zenkin in the Weapos & Armor shop of Oren to get a mold. Zenkin doesn't have it though.

10) Zenkin sends you to Hardin's Private Academy (ports from Oren, Giran, and Hunters) to talk to Kasper.

11) Kasper tells you to soak a cloth in the blood of Baium. He asks you whether you want to kill Baium or platinum mobs in ToI. Definitely do the regular mob options.

12) Port to ToI...floor 8 worked for me and just start killing mobs. You need 30 items and each mob gives you a quest item. Once you've killed 30, you are given a bloody cloth to take back to Kasper.

13) At Kasper, he will give you the mold and send you back to Reorin. At this point, I advise go ahead and have the 984 B-crystals ready along with a top-B weapon.

NOTE: As far as I know you still need a good ole regular B-weapon. Easiest thing that I know of to do if you don't have one is to craft sls*sls duals. Go to weapon shop in Giran and buy 2 sls swords. Get 450 Stone of Purity (SoP) and speak with the Blacksmith in Aden to forge your duals.

14) Return to Reorin and he will take the items to make for you your choice of low-A grade weapon & the Star of Destiny.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Guides & Information”