Apply * Accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Roids

Apply * Accepted

Postby Roids » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:33 am

Where have you played before?
- Clans :been in alot clans not on this server. Been in apoc some times too on different servers;)
- Servers (including rates): katsu,paradise,supreme, low rates and both on supreme.then i played alot more but im tierd atm so i cant really write:P
- Ingame Nicks: on this server Evelina, other servers it been SandraElf/Roids/Evelina/TMNTraphael/Jessica and some more random nicks on highrates
- Classes & Levels: hmm its so much i should really write a long story on a notepad or so then i should save it so allways when i join forum i just paste it;) nah but i been the most chars but mostly PW,Necro,EE,WC,Archer,SWS on the most important servers.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class:SH soon
- Nick:Evelina
- Current lvl:37 doing quests:P
- Gear:demon fang and devotion ftw ;)

Ingame Goals?

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location?:gmt-1,Norway(sweden) i have an appartment still in sweden while im working so:P
- How Active (Hours a week)?: cant really say i will play as often i dont work or nothing other things comes up.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?:i will join and hook u up all time im not working if its important as i said in how active when i dont work or nothing important comes up.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic?:yeah ofc i use it=)
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you?:i know the most of the ppl in clan some more than the other;)
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?:because apoc is organized and i like too have fun been afk for 2 month without L2 its good too be back.Last server i played on was with u guys on the server who was so good dunno remember name but where they took the server down and put it up in 30x instead lawl...and there i had alot fun with u guys..
Peace out see u ingame
Roids

Re: Apply

Postby Roids » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:34 am

forgot too say this just ask me if something i miss in the apply abit tierd been working alot and im going soon too work again thats why;) but just ask and i will try answer u guys as good as i can:P
Drask
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Drask » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:23 pm

THE SERVER WAS CALLED HEAVENS GATE FFS IT WAS LEGEN.... ok ima stop now i cant finish that crap...

+1 from me for sure. Was fun killing scrubs with you on HG (although we did it only a few times but the one in BS where we stopped that raid was hillarius)
Windi
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Windi » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:34 pm

+1
TrusT
(ex)Clan Member

Postby TrusT » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:01 am

Welcome aboard! I talked to KaEL about it and I'll invite you over as soon as our invite penalty is over.

Return to “Recruitment”