Application * Accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Dummy1

Application * Accepted

Postby Dummy1 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:28 pm

Hello people,

As you can see my nick is Dummy but im called Dave IRL. I live in Sweden, Stockholm which is GMT +1. The amount i can play depends really on the week but i tend to play dayly any time i get the chance. Usually i can play 6 hours per day or so, but if i have no plans ill just play all day xD. Though, school will start soon. Good news is that its my last year and what i understood is that i dont need to do that much.

Where have you played before?

I've played on so many servers. I started l2 in the OpenBeta on Bartz i reached lvl 4x on a bunch of chars together with a friend(this is when i learned that rerolling sucks). Since then i can remember playing on HSC(old l2 server) where i had my own clan which i do not remember the name of, i eventially reached 75 or something there with a bladedancer called rinowa. Then i played on a few high rate servers like l2x and l2versuvio. Then i took a break and eventially started again on l2x where i reached 73 or something on a prophet. Eventially i rolled to supremeL2 where i met Evelina in the clan Carebears.

Summary:
Servers: Retail Bartz, HSC (low rate), L2x (highrate), l2versuvio(Uberhighrate), (bunch of other servers i dont remember the names), l2x(lowrate), Supremel2(lowrate)

Chars worth mentioning:
75 BD Rinowa Gear: BW+Dual sls
73 PP Dummy Gear: BW+homu+doom sheild+A jewels+Carnagebow
78 Sagi Sub 67 BD Skogstokig Gear: Full maj, Sjewels, Soulbow+6 broke at 7, B grade stuff for BD

Nicks: Dummy, Skogstokig, Pelle, insano, god knows what more...

P.S: I have experience from WoW. Before burning crusade i was in a clan called Evernight on the server Chrommagus. We were the top clan on the server and i was for a while the best Warrior on the server. Nickname was Pinnen.

My char right now:

Well i just started 10 min ago and im lvl 8 got some cash from evelina though so lvling shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to be an Overlord since i asked Evelina what chars u needed and that was one of them.

Goals:

Well, I've always wanted to play in one of the best clans on any server but they have always been full when i joined a server and ended up playing in some random ninja clan. I hope this clan can become the best on the server(i dont know how good you are now though but it seems to be very serious concidering the rules and what ive heard from evelina), when i say best clan i meen have aden castle, CH and raid stuff dayly and also win most of the pvps. Would be awesome. As for charwise i want to have a character that makes our clan stronger.

Other info:

I will be able to join you guys on sieges/bosses even if its late at night on most occasions.
I have ventrilo and a mic.
I know Evelina from the server Supremel2 i think i mentioned it earlier though.
I want to join because i think the clan looks organised/serious.
Windi
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Application

Postby Windi » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:47 pm

Svensk? gogo, +1, we are taking over!
Roids

Postby Roids » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:19 pm

+1 ofc ggogogo dummy
FlatOut

Postby FlatOut » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:39 pm