Application *Declined*

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
HelloKitty

Application *Declined*

Postby HelloKitty » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans I never remember the names of them, but I doubt anyone here knows of them. I played with Ergot/Nkla on HeavensGate too..
- Servers (including rates) HG(for 2-3 days) ,Frintezza 7x, Bfdr 5x, mikrolineage 2x, Roxyl2 7x and many many high rate servers, too many to list, though I prefer lowrates.
- Ingame Nicks HelloKitty
- Classes & Levels HE 78, OL 78, AW 74, SPS 76

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class I will probably play BD if possible, I can play something else too if that's needed, I know how to play basically all classes so it shouldn't be a problem. I will see what classes other clannies sub and then I will choose from that what is needed and I will choose that class.
- Nick HelloKitty
- Current lvl lvl0
- Gear Apprentice Wand ;)

Ingame Goals? To have a fun and to gain new friends! That's after all the reason why we all play, to have fun. Of course it's a bonus to be the best clan/individual but that's not the most important thing.

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT +1(I think, lol)
- Age 17
- How Active (Hours a week)? I'm active, I play lots, hard to say how much but about 4-8 hours a day, maybe even more on weekends.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Of course, you can make an exception and you can stay up, but I wouldn't wanna do it every night, though I don't think I'm in a bad time zone for bosses.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Yes I do.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Well, vote for me? I know Ergot and Nkla since before.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Seems like a nice and organized clan with clear goals and a friendly enviroment, just like I prefer it. Also I wanna join because I have heard a lot of great things about Apocalypse, from Ergot.

Best Regards,
HelloKitty

Return to “Recruitment”