Application * Accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Mae

Application * Accepted

Postby Mae » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Hey, Here's my application.

Where have you played before?
- Clans: EvilCouncil and GrimMonolith mainly. I sticked with those people basiclly until now.
- Servers (including rates) L2-Paradise Virtue (5x), Eureka (7x), Aurora (15x) and Genesis (30x), All the Katsu servers (7x), SupremeL2 Aerith (5x), Nanaki (15x) and there's alot others which i won't mention because they aren't a
- Ingame Nicks: LethaL
- Classes & Levels: Oh that's a hard question, ~70+ on all of them, Mainly played Bishop, Archer or Dagger.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: none
- Nick: none
- Current lvl: none
- Gear: none

Ingame Goals? Having fun while playing at a serious level. Reaching new goals and experiencing new things.

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT+1, Sweden, Lit (same craphole as Roar comes from)
- Age 18
- How Active (Hours a week)? ~30h+

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? I do my best, But there's always limits when there's something really important early in the morning the next day. But if it's just a regular day then it's not a problem.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Yes.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Roar (SandraElf) and maybe some other people i know, I'm not sure which of my friends are playing here tbh.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Seems like a clan full of cool people but still playing at a serious level, Which i enjoy.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes.

Return to “Recruitment”