Arkanius app for L2 Evoke!

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Arkanius

Arkanius app for L2 Evoke!

Postby Arkanius » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 am

(I grabbed this form from the recruitment post and revised for the upcoming server. Please let me know if you'd like any additional info!)

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans
Mainly TeamZone on private servers, otherwise small non-factors with close friends. The majority of my L2 career was on retail though since C3. Played in various clans there, including top clans on Gustin (NM, Synergy) and on through Chronos I believe it was last I played?

- Servers (including rates) (it's been awhile since i played a lot of the priv servers, so memory on names/rates is pretty shotty)
Retail Gustin/Chronos for many years.
RPGclub
L2 GvE (Rate is n/a; faction server...pretty fun!)
A few smaller pop (~400-700) 3-5x servers over a couple year span.

- Ingame Nicks
Almost exclusively Arkanius. Also occaisionally echopleks
- Classes
Some of my longer-term mains have included Glad, BD, and SH.

2. Now? (i.e. what am i interested in playing?)
Well, when I first looked at the server I figured I'd be playing alone at least for awhile and wanted to go SPS/EE box. I'd still honestly prefer to do that, but I'm also open to coercion and could play BD and box something else if needed.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?
I'm an experienced player that seems to be in the same boat as your core group. That is I am now older with a full-time job and other responsibilities, but this game is virtual crack and well, here I am today. Also the English-speaking aspect is a huge "nice to have" on private servers of late, so +1 for that too. Lastly, I just remember how much *more* fun it always was to roll with a regular crew of people in L2, so I'd like to take a shot at that before going it alone.

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?
Depending on commitments, I might have 1 friend that could be interested in applying.

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location?
GMT-7, BC, Canada
- How Active (Hours a week)?
It varies, but I'm hoping to be on 15-20hrs per week on average..more at launch and on weekends.

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Within reason, yes.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!)
Yes
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who?
I don't know but perhaps someone might recognize the name...
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
Oh, er, I kinda said this earlier in "why should we take you on"...sooo yeah!
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No)
Yes
FlatOut

Re: Arkanius app for L2 Evoke!

Postby FlatOut » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Application looks good but the time zone factor will most likely be an issue as we focus our activity around evening times 20-24 GMT+1(2). Wait for a council member/leader to respond tho.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Arkanius app for L2 Evoke!

Postby KaEL » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 am

I like your app but as Flatout mentioned we're a Euro clan and will mostly play around 7:00pm - 1:00am GMT; that's between 1:00pm and 7:00pm your time. Considering you work like most of us that is not going to give a lot of room for overlap I presume.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”