Pajausk Application

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
pajausk
(ex)Clan Member

Pajausk Application

Postby pajausk » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 pm

1. Where have you played before?

- Clans: Mars, Distress, Shadows, TFD, Midians, aCtion and more... I mostly tried to play just with friends, so we were not always join big clans.
- Servers (including rates): Dex projects, Rpg-Club, Avalanos, BFDR, Azure, Ru Off. Rates were from x1 up to x15. Also played same pvp servers, but these doesn't count.
- Ingame Nicks: Pajausk, ecchi, ahu, Nuprausiu... And some more, can't remember them all because of some reasons. If you want to know why, I can post it later on.
- Classes & Levels: Various classes (from DDs to healers, except OL).

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)

- Class: Elemental summoner, who doesn't like ponies? Subs depends on clan interests.
- Nick: Pajausk
- Current lvl: 1. Like a gremlin.
- Gear: Pants and Shirt.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?

Get gear and pwn nuubz. Kidding. :) I would like to have a good time with people who understand how it's important. I would like to be a part of mpvps, sieges, raids ect.. And of course, I want to improve my English skills (I am looking for moving to other counter for few years in 6-9 months).

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?

At this moment looks like no, but I could check my skype contacts.

5. Personal Info?

- GMT? Country & location? GMT +2, Lithuania (probably least trustworthy country :( )
- How Active (Hours a week)? 6hours+ per day. So ~30hours in workdays. Why I not mention weekends? It's because of my IRL activities and clan interests. If I really needed for the clan, I am up to ~14h per day. If not - I prefer go to do some activities with my friends.

6. Other info

- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yes.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? Yes! I even would not apply here if you don't have TS :) TS is needed to have good communication.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? Well, I have played with you guys in some server. Can't remember which one, but I left because of personal reasons. I moved into another country, so playing L2 was impossible for long time. But after checking list of your old players, I remember 6-7 of you. Maybe you will be able recognize me in TS (voice).
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? It's old and good organized clan with core players (as I understand). I would be stupid if I miss this chance to join clan. I would probably miss a lot of action near raids, sieges, epic or some other pvps...
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No): Yes.
kadziobas

Re: Pajausk Application

Postby kadziobas » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 pm

I remember a clan Pajausk in BFDR. Was it your clan? Clan leader was fuu or something, can't remember.
pajausk
(ex)Clan Member

Postby pajausk » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 pm

I remember a clan Pajausk in BFDR. Was it your clan? Clan leader was fuu or something, can't remember.
A lot of copycats took my nickname. So I am not sure. Anyway, in BFDR I played in BOA clan, where I was cheated by clan leader ;/ . In BFDE I played with Shadows clan, can't remember nickname (something like deagon as I can remember).
knopkiush

Postby knopkiush » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 am

5. Personal Info?

- GMT? Country & location? GMT +2, Lithuania (probably least trustworthy country :( )

-1 for that.
signature no moar
pajausk
(ex)Clan Member

Postby pajausk » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:33 pm

5. Personal Info?

-1 for that.
Don't get buthurt :) You should know it too. If you haven't felt it before, damn you lucky. You don't even know how much I lost because of them :)
Rafail
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Rafail » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Least trustworthy? How so? I once date a Lithuanian chick, she seemed okay. Her brother didn't trust me tho.
A good conversation is like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep you interested.
loxe

Postby loxe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Least trustworthy? How so? I once date a Lithuanian chick, she seemed okay. Her brother didn't trust me tho.
Maybe because he was thinking off his SISTER!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D
Rafail
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Rafail » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Maybe because he was thinking off his SISTER!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D
I know, right? That bastard.
A good conversation is like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep you interested.
HappyFace

Postby HappyFace » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:15 pm

-v
pajausk
(ex)Clan Member

Postby pajausk » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Of course lithuanian chick would look good for you. Foreign man in club can get x10 more girls in club then Lithuanian guy. We have tested it :D

Anyway, I am not talking about it. My point that that Lithuanian often don't do what they said. They like quit without telling you, some of them looks nice till items sharing comes out (scaming ect). Mostly, they are thinking about theirselves.

I am lithuanian too, so it makes me sad...To find a good lithuanian player is hard. I am trying to be honest and tell the truth.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 pm

This is Caca who used to play with us before and therefore accepted.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”