Viscerals App

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Visceral

Viscerals App

Postby Visceral » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:55 pm

If you want to join make a post answering these questions to give us information about you, it will improve you're changes getting into the Horde;

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans - Defiance, Noop, (another where Chicano was leader forget name was on Supreme/Azure [Aerith])
- Servers - Aerith 5x, nanaki 15x, Celes 7x, Insomnia 5x, Nostalgia 7x?, Frintezza 100x (was part of a clan there as well but cannot remeber the name).
- Aerith (Cut, The Prophecy, Drakkar, Battla), Frintezza (Visceral) cannot remember the other servers tbh.
- Cut TH - 78, The Prophecy - PP 78, Drakkar AW -78, Battla BH - 78, Visceral AW - 78

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
None waiting for live.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?
My goals have changed over the years and now that I am older (36) I more lean towards the team and friendship side of things. I used to be hardcore rush, rush, rush to endgame but now I focus more on the long-term. Something that is unfortunately not mirrored byt current L2 servers. Hopefully Evoke will change that. My goals ingame now are mainly focused on fun and helping those that I know (clan members).
You should take me because from what I have read I would be a good fit with Apoc. I started L2 going on 8 years ago and have grown and matured with the game, and while I still thoroughly enjoy it I have a family and job which does take priority these days. That being said I am a long-term, loyal, and stable member. Should I become a member of Apoc I will most likely stay as such for years to come......oh and I generally kick ass at whichever class I decide to play :P

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)? No

5. Personal Info?
- GMT -5, QC, Canada
- Age = 36
- How Active (Hours a week)? Mon -> Thurs 2 hours max per day mostly after 7PM. Fri -> Sun 3-8 hours a day (anywhere from 6am to 11pm). These hours will all increase a fair bit once the snow flies and I get laid off from work (around Nov 15th).

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Absolutely.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) Yes.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? If Jenna Jameson is in your clan than yes!
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? You guys seem to be well organized, long-term, and around my age and experience level. I can't say them same for to many other clans these days that is for sure.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes

I have already put a fair bit of extra time and effort into L2Evoke to try and help them succeed you can ask both Ares and fg. While I am not officially part of their staff I do help them and am in constant contact with them to help where I can. I do this because I want a fun high quality, and long-term server to play on again and I do believe after talking with both Ares and fg that they are making all the right moves to be that server/community.

I see you are currently recruiting only a SWS for Evoke. I usually only roll a AW as main but am willing to go with other races as my main as long as it is neither a human or Orc mystic. I cannot bear to stare at those chars for my entire time on L2Evoke :P

Sincerely,
Visceral
Last edited by Visceral on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
knopkiush

Re: Viscerals App

Postby knopkiush » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 pm

You probably didnt read other applications (ofc, why should you) so It was said to other guy from Canada

Postby KaEL » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:54 am

Hi mate, you should know that we're a Euro clan and will mostly play around 7:00pm - 1:00am GMT; that's between 1:00pm and 7:00pm your time. Considering you probably work like most of us that is not going to give a lot of room for overlap I presume.

but ofc, since you look sooo attractive (as a L2 player ofc ^^), let's see what our dictator will say =]
signature no moar
Visceral

Postby Visceral » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Nope you would be right I didn't read them. I can say though that I do make every effort to be on for Epics, and sieges no matter the time :) The TZ difference may put me out of the clans primetime for parties and lvling but I do that pretty well on my own and will put me in a TZ for the few others that may be on at my time which will be beneficial.

Thanks for the heads up on the clans main TZ and calling me attractive! :ork1_10.GIF:
Thander

Postby Thander » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 pm

well its a nice apply but timezone could be a problem for partys but lets wait for KaEL decision :P
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 pm

I like the app, lets see if we can work something out - I'll contact you tomorrow.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Visceral

Postby Visceral » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 pm

I like the app, lets see if we can work something out - I'll contact you tomorrow.
Sounds good!
Heron

Postby Heron » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:13 am

Man this guy, THIS GUY !
If you want I can stay up and sing to you :delf2_5:
Rafail
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Rafail » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:23 am

I like the application, but the TZ is a very serious subject. I'm not sure you can keep up.
A good conversation is like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep you interested.
Visceral

Postby Visceral » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:10 pm

Man this guy, THIS GUY !
If you want I can stay up and sing to you :delf2_5:
I am going to take you up on that offer, so stretch those chords and get ready!
I like the application, but the TZ is a very serious subject. I'm not sure you can keep up.
I won't be able to keep up to any that no life that's for sure. But those that play seriously without no lifeing I should be able to stick with. From what I have read most of you are around my age have families and jobs so I should be ok. Finding parties at the start should be easy until we war alot and even after that I doubt I'll have much problem. Tags tend to leave me alone after I repeatedly screw up their XP and Raid PTs :P
Lami

Postby Lami » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 pm

def nice apply. :)

Rafail
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Rafail » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Mike what's with the gifs? You copying my style? :dw1_2.GIF:
A good conversation is like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep you interested.

Return to “Recruitment”