Yui application

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Yui

Yui application

Postby Yui » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Hello Apocalypse for a long time I could not decide what clan for L2 evoke choose, I finally choose your clan, because international clan is better, than clans from my country every second player is leaver or rager.
Let me a little introduce myself. My real name is Zdenek I'm using a nickname depend on gender of my character.
Male: Akryo
Female: Yui
dwarf: 130cm ^^

Before I fill your application list let me a inform you what im looking for... I'm looking for friendly cp that can play a little bit more active. I can play whatever, but i need active party. So if you find me this cp I will not dissapoint you and be happy, because for this time is realy difficult find some lategame cp. So lets start fill your questionnaire :-)

1.Where have you played before?

I played on many server since c4 I started on czech server,  then Idecide to play official but no one want to join with me, so my first lategame lowrate was nanaki (azuregaming) after close this server we jumping servers like „One close, one open“(Dex,Rpg,Roxy and more)
- Clans: I have bad luck with clans  like teamzone (Splicho is good but his lead skills are a little sux )
- Servers: Azuregaming(Nanaki) Dex, Rpg (Etc clan)
- Ingame Nicks:Male: Akryo, Female:Yui, dwarf: 130cm ^^   
- Classes & Levels:
I played most of characters but most favorite are oly chars ^^ ofc ofc whole of them i made subs/nobless
2.Now?:
Right now i had a break because a play with czech clans and i was disgusted of ragers and flamers
3.Ingame Goals?  
Bring characters to the lategame and own oly as much as I can ^^ (Joke, ofc enjoy the game with normal guys and find some lategame good cp)
Why should we take you? 
Thats is the question ^^ I don´t know Right now i have rly much time to play and especially taste to play ^^
4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)? All my friends have changed the game or Havel time for play bcz of real life 
5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? Czech republick CET
- Age Soon 21 ^^
- How Active (Depend on real life, but now i have whole time to play)?
6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yes I Will, thats the point why i hate a instances on later chronicles Im pvp type 
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) Sometimes i had problems with accent but im sure i can speak and understand as much as i can 
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? I didn´t hear of this clan never, so no :x
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? I hope i can ejnoy with this clan lot of fun and it look like experienced clan 
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes sir, like every licence agreement :D (kidding)

Mmmm feel free to ask me if you need some more info and have a nice day cya :)
Heron

Re: Yui application

Postby Heron » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:18 pm

I can inform you that we dont play with CPs, we play old school. This doesnt mean we have very active players to semi active. So you wont have trouble finiding parties but you wont always party with the same people :) if youre still interested I +1 your application :) But lets see what KaEL has to say first ( Our Almighty Leader )
Yui

Postby Yui » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Hello Heron nice to meet you, thanks for inform me. Its sound interesting for me i like old clan system thanks for you response, ok ill wait for KaEL :-)
Yui

Postby Yui » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Looking for KaEL :-X answer xD
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:07 pm

How did I miss this post oO

What char did you create?
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!