Jexum - DinoRawr

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Jexum

Jexum - DinoRawr

Postby Jexum » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Heya y'all, I'm Jexum, or Dino, or Anton, whichever you prefer. I saw a bunch of you guys running around all over the place so I decided to check out your website and you seem to be a promising and fun clan! Sooo here's my application for you guize.

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans: Clan Nemeses and Legion of Scythe are the clans I've been playing with for the longest time, (LoS for about 5 years - still counting)
- Servers: (including rates) Deviant Realms (3x), DuneL2 (5x), RPGclub (?), BFDR (?), Nanaki (15x), Celes (7x) L2GvE (Faction pvp server) and loads of other minor servers.
- Ingame Nicks: Currently DinoRawr although I've been known as Jexum ever since I started playing.
- Classes & Levels: I've played every class ingame at some point. On low rates I've usually been BD, WC, OL, SE, TH, Destro, Tyrant, SH, Necro, SR, 78+

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: I'm playing a Destroyer now (just finished the quest today yaaaaaay)
- Nick: DinoRawr
- Current lvl: 43, but to be 50+ before the weekend's over.
- Gear: Uh, well. I'm doing my best to gear myself up in shiny C grade.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?

I've been playing this game on and off for 8 years, I've got a lot of knowledge and I'd say I'm a good asset to the clan. I'm very friendly, know my way around people, and I never back down if my help is needed. My goal is to have a blast, by grinding, chatting, pvping, hunting for that one recipe which drives you nuts. It's been over a year since I played L2, I miss it, I'm ready to get my geek on. And what better way is there to do just that, than playing on an old-school style interlude server with a big, active clan?

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?

I dunno if my friends have made their applications or not, but they've been talking about your clan; DutchPwner, Ryuuketsu(chopsticks), I believe Cephei is in the clan already. They're all members of LoS, our former clan.

5. Personal Info?
- GMT?: Country & location? From the land of polar bears, hawt blondes and awesomeness - Sweden. I think that makes it GMT +2?
- How Active (Hours a week)? Uhm lemme see.. 4-6 hours a night during weekdays. Weekends can be anything from 0-14 hours a day.

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?: Sure thing, as long as they're on weekends. (due to work)
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!): It's been a while but I've got no problem with that whatsoever.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who?: Cephei is an old clannie, if only for a brief moment.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?: I love the look of your clan tag. Naw j/k. I miss being a part of a big community where I can help out others, by crafting, hunting, raiding, siegeing. And of course meet new frands. :D
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No): Yes, sir/ma'am.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Jexum - DinoRawr

Postby KaEL » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Sorry - there is no room for a Destro at this moment.

Gl on Evoke.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”