Miosaky DA 61

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
tornadors

Miosaky DA 61

Postby tornadors » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 am

Hello everyone,
I have no idea if you are recruiting or not but your active clan made me want to join you :)
For the IRL part:
I'am 20 and I live in Belgium (GMT+1) as i'am a student i'm really active (6hours+ per day) except maybe on friday and week-ends because of girlfriend and parties :) I can play whenever I want and would be able to connect at any time for important events. At this time i have no more mic but will try to resolve it as soon as possible. I have well read the rules and i accept it :)
For the IG part:
I have mostly played on french servers as M0o age/heresie/semper fidelis all low rates servers, M0o age was 1,5x. Except if you were playing on fr server i don't think you know clan's name as "Redemption" for example.
For now I'am a DA lvl 61 named miosaky with a full doom heavy set.
My first ingame goal is to have fun and I really like actives clans where we can find clan parties at anytime. Even if I can solo leveling when needed it's so much more fun to level in group. Secondly, it's true that I love all kind of Pvp or castle siege :)
You should take me because i'm an active player who likes to play in group and so to help others if they are needing it :)
And for last.. Hey I'm not that kind of boring player, You will love me guys :D
Umad

Re: Miosaky DA 61

Postby Umad » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:21 am

We dont recruit DA's :| or any other tank classes,nothing personal,its just not our style
Arin
Clan Leader

Re: Miosaky DA 61

Postby Arin » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 pm

If i were you I would at least use the application form, then i'll read it.

~Ar1n

Return to “Recruitment”