Overlord

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Milla
(ex)Clan Member

Overlord

Postby Milla » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Hey everyone!
My name's Milla, Im 33 years old, playing an Overlord.
I played 4 years on a retail server (it was merged 3 times, and had different names like Hindemith, Phoenix etc). My clan Offensive was merged into Camelot. We fought mainly against Nova clan there. I mained Adonay Dominator 84 and Milladea Soulhound 83 (both had a couple of subclasses with Inspector)

On Evoke I play an Overlord 71, nick Xerxes (gear is a mix of C,B,A)

My ingame goal is mainly pvp, I love mass pvp, debuffing people etc - thats why Im deeply in love with Dominator class - I cant imagine maining anything else:) I never dodged pvp, and never cried for lost exp.

I came to L2Evoke with two of my friends (we've have years of gaming experience together). First one plays a TH 70 A grade, second one is BD 65 B grade (one of them translated this application form to english for me:) Both of them staying clanless for now.

My timezone is GMT +1 Warsaw, Poland, and Im active ingame after I get back from work (from 6pm to 12pm)

Siege times, and mass pvp timing is not an issue for me. My english is poor, but I can understand basic commands given in teamspeak in english (I played an Overlord in english speaking clan before).

Id like to join Apocalypse because in L2 Im searching for competitive pvp, I think its the main thing that keeps us players in brutal L2 world. Ive also read that Apocalypse consists mainly of mature players.
Ive read and accepted the rules.

Best regards Mila
kleming

Re: Overlord

Postby kleming » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:34 pm

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are"

kleming / XeLa / illninio
always here for all :)
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Overlord

Postby KaEL » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:08 am

There's always room for OL's :p

Anyway, I am impressed with your application. I will try to catch you ingame.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”