Application * rejected

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Erase

Application * rejected

Postby Erase » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 am

Where have you played before? Were havent I played? yeah well I can post a few of the servers I´ve been on atleast.
- Clans: Vicious(on L2p Aurora) Fearless(on L2s Nanaki) and then MANY other clans, as I have been playing on and off with Roar and "his" crew.
- Servers (including rates) L2p Aurora x15 Virtue x5, L2x x7(Staris? or something like that), L2Katsu (Old Katsu new Katsu and everything in between), L2s Aurora(?) x5 Nanaki x15. well thats atleast a few of the servers I´ve been on.
- Ingame Nicks: MightyBlue, Galadedrid, Redemption.. and the list goes on.
- Classes & Levels
I will do my best trying to remember atleast what I played on the servers I´ve mentioned.
L2p Aurora: SwS lv7x(something like that) and a WC lv6x
L2p Virtue: SR lv6x and a Pala lv5x
L2x Staris: SE lv6x
L2 Katsu Old: WC lv4x ( started here just before they closed down the server)
L2 Katsu New: Bishop lv5x
L2s Aurora: HE lv4x Glad lv4x BD lv5x
L2s Nanaki: HE lv4x SwS lv5x OL lv7x

Now? (main + sub if you have one) after 3 rerolls on this server and hopefully the last, I´ve now started on a SwS just trying to log in so I can lvl it as its only lv28 atm, and in your Academy, but if I only can log in that lvl will improve drastic, but as it is now the only times I have been abel to log in is realy late so I havent been abel to play any longer times.
- Class wannabe SwS
- Nick Erase
- Current lvl 28
- Gear Brigadine

Ingame Goals? Take a Castle and hold it

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? Sweden GMT +1
- Age 21
- How Active (Hours a week)? dont know, I work a few days a month and Im at the Univ 2 days a week other than that I will try to play as soon as I have some spare time.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yes, or atleast as mutch as I can, but I realy need atleast ~5h sleep if Im going to work the next day or if Im going to the univ.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Yes and Yes... or well I have a mic and can use it but Im not that chatty.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? a few atleast, and Roar(Evelina) have promissed to vote for me :P
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Well I want to join beacuse I know some plp in the clan and have played with them before on countless servers. And the fact that they joined you proves that it has to be a good clan so I wont even use it as an reason to join.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes.
Erase

Re: Application

Postby Erase » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:08 pm

This has nothing to do with my Application but I were just wondering if you guys heard anything if they are going to do something about the log in problems(gett a higher server cap) anytime soon? been trying to log on for about one hour and a half now, and still no luck.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:20 am

As far as I know they are waiting on donations to raise the cap, tbh if they dont ppl will leave soon so either way its a mather of time.

Could you please drop by on IRC to talk trough your application? - #Apocalypse @ irc.deltaanime.net
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Erase

Postby Erase » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Im there
Roids

Postby Roids » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:27 pm

+1 and i really hope u will be active like u where before =) ;) cya
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:45 am

Are you still playing because you are in our academy and i havent seen you online for days :x
Join our Facebook group!
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Rejected due to inactivity in the academy
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”