6x Prophet * accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Application

6x Prophet * accepted

Postby Application » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:57 pm

Hey all, I'm xnaamx in game and looking for a clan to have fun with, I'll just work down the list with info to keep it simple.

Where have you played before?
I started my l2 career some 4+ years ago on open betail Bartz retail server. I made an orc named Plateau, kept playing it till early c2 times, tyrant lvl67 when I quit after a setback in game and irl. I was part of the major alliance of the server (Uprising) and participated in epic raids and sieges as well as mass pvp as a tyrant.
I messed around on some private servers and went back to retail somewhere during C3. I made a prophet called xnaamx and a crapload of other characters, dwarves, destroyer, several nukers, bladedancer, another tyrant and played all of em actively till early CT1 when I quit retail again.
The highest character I had was my hierophant xnaamx, at lvl77. As xnaamx I've been clanleader of a lvl6 clan that I made lvl7 and helped getting more active and grow. I gave up leadership when i quit retail, obviously.
For the rest I just played random high rate pvp servers, none of them much worth mentioning I suppose. had the most fun on l2pride where I was hero tyrant as Methamphetamine and hero prophet as once again xnaamx.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
Now on Roxy I started a prophet called ofcourse xnaamx :)
I'm about to hit level 63 as Im writing this. Gearwise I'm not that far developed. I have a karmian set and bw boots :). Also I have a crystal staff with mana up and a homu acu switch. Top lux shop jewels :P

Ingame Goals?
My ingame goals are not that high atm to be perfectly honest. My prime time on l2 is long gone and I just want to have some fun as I waste my spare time. I had a full time job and l2 isn't my main goal in life as it was some years ago :)
I guess my goal isn't much more than to have fun and try to become a respected and accomplished figure on Roxy.

Personal Info?
I'm 21 years old (male btw, named Arthur :P), about to turn 22 next november. I'm from Holland, so GMT+1. My activity during the weekdays is lacking, won't lie about that. As said before I have a full time job, I log on in evenings and log off around 11 pm my time usually. Weekends I try to be on most of the time throughout the day.

Other info
I'll be able to join up with any clan activity but don't expect me to stay on during nights if it's a week day. I have to get up at 5 am every morning and have a job I have some responsibility for. Weekends I can break some rules though :)
I am able to use ventrilo, but if it's not entirely necesarry (like when I'm not doing any clan activity) I won't be on 24/7. I'll try to at least have it on though whenever I get in game.
Can't say I know that many people in the clan, but I guess I decided to join because of one person called TechnoViking. He got me in touch with the clanleader who's from my country and I got a good feeling reading through the rules... tbh it's been not much more than an elimination match though, there are so many retarded clans out there, I'm hoping I found the only proper one in Apocalypse.

Ofcourse I read the rules and I'll try to abide them as much as possible :)

Thanks for reading ^^

Return to “Recruitment”