Storm Screamer aplication ACCEPTED

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Stifler
(ex)Clan Member

Storm Screamer aplication ACCEPTED

Postby Stifler » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 am

Where have you played before?

I was in clan Zerg for 3-4 years something like that (Why im not there anymore ? I moved on official because it is free now. Tired of servers without future wich die in max 2 months.)

I playd on many servers with my ex-clan usualy on stucksub ones: Innova, L2Memories, L2Insignia 50x Interlude, Aurelia 15x (sub-stack), L2Giants (sub-stack), L2Aegis, L2Sublimity, Dragon-Network Valkyria 20x, L2Division, L2MxC, Angel-Network, L2Aqua, Frintezza 10x Hellbound, L2Tiberius, Frintezza 100x, Frintezza 15x. We had ch on everyone of these, i was the found raiser/co-leader xD

I played usually with nick Alah(or Ion) ppl went mad because of this nick xD so i changed it. Now i play only as Stifler.

Usualy i play destro/wc/crafter making them noblesse (actually i played all chars except kamael race) but the first time i started play l2 i made dark elf mage xD so ... decided to do the same char on my last l2 journey.

So atm i am playng on Core server: Stifler - Storm Screamer , lvl 79 , S gear atm.

Goals are kinda simple. Have fun & relax :D

I am living in Bistrita ,somewhere near Dracula's Castle (Romania / gmt+2) i got 23 years old & work as a pc operator (so this is giving me like 30/40h per week)

I hope i'm gonna be able to help you guys on anything sige/rb/you name it :P
I can use mic and any program to chat.Never heard of mumble (i used ventrilo and team speak) but there is np.
I don't know you guys but everytime i go to fog and see you there pvp'ing under the same crest( + you got a nice crest) not like all randoms (me and others) it makes me fell that i want 2 be a part . xD I got no friends 2 vote for me in clan but i hope i will make.

I've read and accepted the clans rules. So help me god :D
( sry if my english was bad )
koreysh
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Storm Screamer aplication

Postby koreysh » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:31 pm

So far so good, level might be an issue but we will power-level you quick to 85.

I sent you PM with our Mumble information. Log on Mumble and ask members for parties.

-Koreysh

PS- inb4 spy.
"If he were to punch you in the face, you’d have to fight off the urge to thank him.”
-= dulce bellum inexpertis =-
Stifler
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Stifler » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:53 pm

One hour left of work :( when i get home il be joining Mumble :)
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

A very nice application. +1 from me. (and already talked to you on Mumble as well).

Return to “Recruitment”