SwS & BD

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
MyValentine

SwS & BD

Postby MyValentine » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

Hi uhm.... first interview since my actual job so here goes nothing ;) ! (FYI Before i forget to mention this application will be for my younger brother and I; He will be the BD and well I will be SwS... hope that's ok)

1. Where have you played before? We have been playing for a while now servers would be L2ETF/DragonLance/L2Gang/L2Age/and many other high/mid rates.
- Clans = tbh all the clans we have joined never really asked for a application so never really bother remembering them except our own clan this is an actual first and only youtube vid of us :) pretty proud of it imo it was a low/mid rate server hope you enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-8OT7x-U7I
- Servers (including rates) L2ETF/DragonLance/L2Gang/L2Age/and many other high/mid rates. (This will be our first official low rate so looking forward to all the bonding and massive pvp :)
- Ingame Nicks = Akuma/BeanerNorris and BankaiFury
- Classes & Levels = MaxPayne/Akuma/BeanerNorris always roll with GH/Duelist BankaiFury he would go with Saggi/Necro

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one) Main SwS his BD (We wanted to be a good active source of support classes)
- Class = SwS / BD
- Nick = MyValentine / BlackAges
- Current lvl = SwS 53 BD 52 and growing
- Gear = both of us atm common FPA and B Grade common Jewels as well

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you? = Our goals tbh is to have a great time and to learn more from experience players and yes this will be our first time playing support and feels good :D..... You should accept us because we really do stride from what's being asked of our leader and don't beg for any sort of items we usually get what we need on our own ;).

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)? None atm

5. Personal Info? We both have our fare share info on lineage 2.... Life... who doesn't have one :)
- GMT? Country & location? -6 USA McAllen Texas
- Age = 25 and he is 23.
- How Active (Hours a week)? Since we currently got laid off (finally) after 2 years at a refinary job we can be as active as ever so if you would put a number on it I would say a hard 70+

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? That's a HELL YES!
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) If it's a must then yes we can get mics np.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? None
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Seems to be the only legit english clan we've searched for a day or so (just joined server like 2 days ago)
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: SwS & BD

Postby KaEL » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Thats an epic story bro!
I like you application but there is one thing that bothers me; you are in the GMT -6 time zone while most of us are GMT+1/+2;
As a clan we are most active around 20;00gmt+1 - 24:00gmt+1 -> that's between 13:00 and 17:00 for you guys.

Would that even work for you guys?
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: SwS & BD

Postby KaEL » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:40 pm

no reply so.. //lock
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”