Archmage

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
FireElement

Archmage

Postby FireElement » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello ppl,
so this is my application )

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans
- Servers (including rates): Lionna/franz (x1) official servers, rpg-club (x5-x15), l2elixir (x7), dex server dont remember rates tbh
- Ingame Nicks :
- Classes & Levels: Used to play archer or cardinal and at all rpg servers i have been played mage sps-sph and sorc

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: Archmage sub bd noble
- Nick FireElement
- Current lvl 84
- Gear vesper caster 150 vorpal/moirai jewels oly tezza need vesper circlet to finish set

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you? Im active with a lot of xp in L2 especially in pvp and oly. I want to be part of an active clan-cp and be able to participate in mass pvp- sieges- raids and all the rest that a big clan can offer.

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)? No

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? gmt+2 Im from Greece and i live in Chios island
- Age Im 24 finish with uni and working
- How Active (Hours a week)? I can be active every day from 15:00 gmt+2 to 02:00 am gmt+2 and during w/e more hours

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yes sure im used to it from prior servers.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) yeap
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? No i just spoke with kael and told him my infos and told me to speak with a guy from alt clan who is making a mage cp atm but could catch him on pm :x
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Im lf an active clan where i will be able to play L2 with normal ppl and communicate with them during the clan-cp events
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes
Last edited by FireElement on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tamira
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Archmage

Postby Tamira » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:11 pm

hoppe to fine some mage cp from our clam :)
FireElement

Postby FireElement » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 pm

equip update: vesper caster 150 vorpal/moirai jewels oly tezza still lf vesper circlet for set
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Talk to Valery or Greeny
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”