Warlock Application

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
KaizerBGR

Warlock Application

Postby KaizerBGR » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 am

Well hi. I won't do the basic application like the others, becuz I kinda hate when there have to be borders on what I will write.. so
Hi everybody. My name is Radoslav and I'm from Bulgaria, which means GMT+2. In RPG x7 i play as a warlock. Don't ask me why I chose this char, i just like the summoner classes. Anyway my char is 85 lv with 1 sub atm. Hope in some days to do the Nobless quest too. The char is with moirai light set, duals 150, moirai jewels. What about me. I'm 20 years old guy, experiensed in l2. Playing since c4 in alot of private servers like dex, world, frintezza and so on. I've been playing at the Offi server Bartz since the game there become free, but decided, that the new claases on h5 and their skills are too useless and some kind of WOWed if u know what I mean. Anyway i tried to find a CP or a clan on this server, but as I see Warlocks are some kind of 2nd hand chars here. I don't know exactly why but I think they have what to show and to help with in the fighter's parties. Hope u guys will give me a chance to show me as a good player. Anyway. Thanks that you've been reeding this post and hope u will find a place for me in your clan. Waiting for your responce.

Sincerely yours:

Radoslav /KaizerBGR/
Veyron
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Warlock Application

Postby Veyron » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 am

Hello Radoslav,

We can talk alot about place for summoners in constant party in H5, but wont be soo usefull. I'm able to vote for you if u play activity and smart for clan. I dont think you can find CP slot, but who know :).....anyway you can join and play with clan mate's if clan leader accept you.

Good Luck
Silme
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Silme » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 am

actually warlocks in fighters parties makes the whole difference
Rafail
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Rafail » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:18 am

As a extra member (10th) otherwise in main party, sux.
A good conversation is like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep you interested.
Veyron
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Veyron » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:45 am

As a extra member (10th) otherwise in main party, sux.

Agree with Rafail

Return to “Recruitment”