spoiler lf company * rejected

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
knopkiush

spoiler lf company * rejected

Postby knopkiush » Sun May 05, 2013 4:24 pm

1. Where have you played before?
I havn't played L2 for 2 years I think so it's difficult to remember, but I know for sure mostly I played BFD server Heroes and Vendeta clans (we still have clan meetings twice a year even if we are not playing together for years), it was x5-x10 rates and many chronicals. I played in one high rates server x5000 but cant remember which one.. it wasnt fun anyway. I think I was in dex server for a while and czechgamers which has been hacked after 1 one week so mb it doesn't count.
My main is always nick knopkiush and I'm spoiler like... forever. But had many different subclasses so I can play others too, especially like to sing or dance :) and had bladedancer nick BeDa (it means "trouble" in lithuanian :twisted: ) and on high rates I was Cinderella (cause italian friends I played with couldn't pronounce my real nickname)

2. Now?
I am spoiler.. ofc. 52 lvl
knopkiush
Don't want even mention my stuff cause it's just crap (except raccoon ears :D ). I won't ask anything from clan but company. I know I can make everything by myself and sooner or later I will make it.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?
Well, I really like to help others just for "thank you" (mb that's why I have so shitty things :roll: ). Anyway, I think I can be helpful for clan and for individual clan member also. Who doesn't need spoiler? :)

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?
In fact... I have. And not one but 5 of them :D I didn't ask them before filling this application, so mb they don't want to join, but I don't care. We were looking for a clan for few days, but since I'm the one who is choosy, they let me do what I want to do :) so they are phantom summoner 52, SK 50+, archer 59, dager (dunno lvl dunno class and I hate elves.. :D ), tyrant 46 and 2 wc on boxes.(having a lot of friends means giving them everything they need, mb that's why my things are so shitty... did I mention I have raccoon ears?)

5. Personal Info?
Lithuania GMT+2
28....I swear I look younger :geek:
4-5 yours per day after work (6 pm) when not studying

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
hm.. dunno about deep night. Sleep is very important for me, but sometimes I think I could.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!)
yea
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who?
hmm.. that would be no :/
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
cause my policy is.. NO! for nolifers, NO! for "*** you *** pvp??" game style, YES! for nice community and mature people. So VOTE for knopkiush and for peace all around the world!!! heh
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No)
yes
signature no moar
Unfi

Re: spoiler lf company

Postby Unfi » Sun May 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Evening,

I liked your application and we definitely need a spoiler at the moment.
the problem is, we're currently a mage clan, so we cannot fit most of your friends in our current build.
It would be possible for them to fit on clan lvl 6 tho

let us know if you're still interested!
knopkiush

Postby knopkiush » Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 am

yea, I am still interested.
signature no moar
Unfi

Postby Unfi » Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 am

I won't be online most of the day, but drop kael a PM ingame! (nick: KALEL, with an extra L)
knopkiush

Postby knopkiush » Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 pm

nobody is talking to me in game :/ (emo mode turn on for the rest of... 2 mins)
signature no moar
Unfi

Postby Unfi » Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

we were hoping you'd be the one looking for information.
anyway, it's been hard finding the server online, so that's another problem
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Tue May 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Hey mate - I've been very busy with work - hence me not being ingame and posting at 2am ;x

I do like your app but unfortunately we wont have a slot for you at lvl 5 due to some oldtimers turning up out of no where :x
As unfi said we'll open up recruitment once we hit level 6 and we'll keep you guys in minds for sure.

Sorry to have to disappoint you :x
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
knopkiush

Postby knopkiush » Wed May 08, 2013 9:04 am

we were hoping you'd be the one looking for information.
anyway, it's been hard finding the server online, so that's another problem
I did, two days in a row and I don't like to bother others more than 3 times with the same question :)

anyway, since I have some deadlines at work and university (and no place in a clan) I decided to stay a free agent, so if any of you will need a help from spoiler, don't hesitate to pm me in game :)

have fun
signature no moar
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Wed May 08, 2013 9:30 am

Will do that ^^

Like I said we should definitely stay in touch - if we recruit you at level 6 it would only be fair / nice if we can accommodate your friends as well.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”