TheBlinkman

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
TheBlinkman
(ex)Clan Member

TheBlinkman

Postby TheBlinkman » Thu May 30, 2013 4:06 pm

This app is not for any specific server, because I don't play on Nostalgia, but I would like to join ur community and maybe play on l2 brutality and I saw u r thinking about joining l2b, so...

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans: "Seelenfeuer, Illuminati, Sentinels, kthx, HellSpawn (and many more over the years)"
- Servers (including rates): "x1 till x15 mostly low rates like Katsu Chronicles, Imoriath, L2 Paradise, L2 Max, L2 Mob, L2 Confidential, l2 Earth and sadly over 100 more... + on official server for some time ofc!"

- Ingame Nicks: "TheBlinkman"
- Classes & Levels: "I like to play PR, SK, SH, BH and WS"

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: /
- Nick: /
- Current lvl: /
- Gear: /

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?
"I'm a very experienced l2 player (just take a look at my xfire gametime) who's lf a new "family". I like to play on low rate C4 - HB server and I need more ppl to play and have fun with. Ingame I want some fun, I like clan events like castle sieges, raids + farming together, the main thing is that everyone try to reach the same goal!"

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?
Yes 3-6

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location?: "+1 (+2 summer time) Germany"
- How Active (Hours a week)?: "20+"

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?: "Yes ofc, if I should be at home"
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!): "I got my own TS3 server, ofc I do."
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? "Nope, don't think so."
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?: "I'm lf a mmorpg (l2 preferred) community and I don't want to lf a new clan on each server!"
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No): "Yes"
Last edited by TheBlinkman on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: TheBlinkman

Postby KaEL » Thu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

We're currently still playing on L2Nostalgia and haven't decided if we're going to move yet
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
TheBlinkman
(ex)Clan Member

Re: TheBlinkman

Postby TheBlinkman » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 am

We're currently still playing on L2Nostalgia and haven't decided if we're going to move yet
Pls tell me when ur decision is final.

Btw.: Is there any chance to join ur community without playing on Nostalgia?

Return to “Recruitment”