Hi,new to the game looking for clan

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
llvllatte

Hi,new to the game looking for clan

Postby llvllatte » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 pm

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans noone
- Servers (including rates) noone
- Ingame Nicks mithranduil
- Classes & Levels none XD

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class dark fighter
- Nick mithranduil
- Current lvl 8 ( :D)
- Gear no gear

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you? my goal is to have fun obiovusly,i reallylike teamplay and joining moment with people i trust :),i like organization, why u should take me? well i do believe that level or nick isn't much the problem,but the player behind the screen, i'm a mature player that just downlaoded the game and found this server by chance, i'd really like to have someone that can teach me how to play and i really like to be useful for the group,i'm open to play every role u neeed,even if i prefer support class role. at the moment i'm only an hindrance but if u give me some trust who knows! :).

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)? nope i don't know anyone :(

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? i'm from italy my GMT is +1 :)
- Age 22
- How Active (Hours a week)? i think that i can be online almost 19-20 hours a week :).

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? if it isn't every day why not :)
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) never used it but i'm open to it :)
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who?nope sorry never had a clan :(
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? because u look like the right place for me,mature players with experience, and u have ur life to carry one,i'm really not an hardcore gamer,i have a work and a girlfriend. so i think we are similar players :)
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) i'm going now :)

Return to “Recruitment”