i need your replies:)

Trow all your not game related crap in here ;)
excpower12
(ex)Clan Member

i need your replies:)

Postby excpower12 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey all!I need to do master next year and i will go abroad to do this..Now i am studying maritime transportation and management engineering..And i am searching some country's university which has maritime or transportation department..Anyone know in their country about their university has this departments or hasnt..Or if u have what should i do for being master student..And there is one more thing i have to do presentation about Sydney port..Can someone help me? Ty for interesting and reading this..
Estemy

Re: i need your replies:)

Postby Estemy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 am

http://www.stc-nmu.eu/ Netherlands Maritime University Rotterdam (the name says it all I guess)

You might also wanna check out http://www.mastersportal.eu which finds and compares masters/bachelors/PhDs in entire EUROPE. Just select whatever interests you and tons of universities will pop up. You can see how long study is, what it costs, etc. If I search for the keyword of maritime I find 45 in UK, 4 in belgium, 5 in NL, and so on results. There are not many results, but there are some. One of the results is Erasmus University Rotterdam where I actually personally applied once (and got in but didnt go for it). I know for a fact they got a lot of international students (yea, Erasmus, was the big dude with those things) and it is possible to get in there and study. I also know studying in Netherlands in cheap, because government pays some of the tuition fees for everyone from the EU. The living and accommodation however, can be quite pricey, but with the right scholarship everythign is possible (or a part-time job). So good luck in whatever you choose.
However, arent the deadlines for next year kinda...over? I needed to start collecting transcrips, recommendations and essays back in January as I remeber and had to send them in by April to my university. I even had to do a language test (TOEFL ibt) and some maths test (GRE) as extras and those took me the entire autumn. Then I had to wait 2 months for a reply, but luckily I got in and in 3 weeks from now I'll laso have my diploma.
Estemy

Re: i need your replies:)

Postby Estemy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 am

About presentation - well it's YOUR presentation so YOU need to do it. Go Google around and write it, you can bet your money on the fact noone will help you with your studies at Msc level, so get used to it :p
The total help I got from my msc thesis supervisor can, in writing, fit to about half a page of A4 text, the rest I had to find out and do all myself. And this is just a presentation, should take like 3h or less to write (dependign on the lenght) and decorate.

Return to “Offtopic”