Application REJECTED

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
darkmagicion

Application REJECTED

Postby darkmagicion » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans/ Servers/Nicks/Classes & lvls
Abyss 4x (not sure about the rate) - SE 68 lvl "Demigoddess" (long ago forgot the clan) , DEX - WC WeedCryer 62 lvl (no clan i played in cp) , Cerberus 7x - DA 78 lvl "n1ck" clan Exit , RPG 5x - sph "N1k" (nothing to show of i started at the begining with 10k ppl online went to 68 lvl found out that my frends wont gonna play again and poused l2 for a couple of monts our clan failed there cuz DC gloves rec drop was aufull - it was mainly mage clan but forgot the name) , l2ex - aria (my favorite server till now) 10x DA - 81 lvl "4" subs nick- "DemigoD" clan "ArsMoriente"

PS - i started at dragon network ... but it was a long long long ago ... never played on a PVP server!!!
Now
- Class.......Necro (it will be)
- Nick........DarkMagicion
- Current lvl 31
- Gear .......FFS i play from 2 days and i have 22 hours ingame time - i have no grade robe cuz it rocks with its 15% cast rate

Ingame Goals?
good clan ,rb-ses every single fucking day , castle , hero , tons of mass pvp , and the most important - FUN
Personal Info?
- GMT+2 , Bulgaria but im online during the night so ... location is not a problem , "ill be there for u" :D
- 22 but i feel im a kid yet
- Active - at least 5-6 hours a day

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? / try me :)
- Do you use Mumble and mic? / i do but i have troubles pronouncing the "R"
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Nope , whole server is new for me as the chars
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?/ Because i look for a good clan , because i look for a people who knows how to lvl up / farm / pvp ... because i got rid of tards who can play only in pvp servers and all they know about L2 is the fucking GMshop and they dont stop asking on shout "where`s the newbie guide , are there buffs / dances there "
PS ... i loved it when i saw 2 ptys going to a 30 lvl raid , i love the idea to craft d/c grade , i love the idea to spend every sigle adena as it is being farmed 3 years :) oldschool l2 rocks!!!!!!
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes.
darkmagicion

Re: Application

Postby darkmagicion » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 am

PS ... i wondered what char to cr8 ,

Im wondering if ur not into nukers , i may start another char (dagerist / tyra / destro) if u need ( but im never gonna play tank again in my life!!!!!) as i sayed that necro is 22 hours old :D
LythBery
(ex)Clan Member

Postby LythBery » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:50 am

Dont know about free slots, you have to wait for Kael.
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 pm

We do not recruit nukers, they do not fit our build. Same goes for daggers. We do have archers and destros, but atm those slots are filled. Sorry and gl!
darkmagicion

Postby darkmagicion » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

np ... gl to u 2 and have fun :P

Return to “Recruitment”