8 posts • Page 1 of 1
We have finally conducted the merge negotiations with the Horde and I am proud to announce they were successful. Therefore, everyone is expected to leave clan as soon as possible and pm Neikius, Sperminatorka or Estemy about more info or reinvite. If you wish not to take part in the merge or have recently stopped playing L2, please let me (Estemy) know.
1. Apocalypse members will rejoin the Horde
2. The Horde members will start using http://www.l2-apoc.com forums
3. We will switch to TS3, the details will be on forum soon. Until then we continue iwth Ventrilo
4. Co-leaders (aka council) will be Neikius, Sperminatorka and Estemy, but the clan will be led by Sperminatorka after it reaches level 9
5. The placement of members will take place according to their level. So lowest people should be in knighthoods and highest in the main clan
6. Apocalypse will stay in the ally for a while and the inactive members will also retain their forum permissions for 2 weeks. This will be changed after the initial merge period is over
7. Both clans will "separate the cream from the rest of the milk" which means that they will kick inactives and only the people who log a few times a week or more will be able to stay. If you wish to play more casually just stay in Apocalypse, but let us know. You can always still ask party from your old friends in PM, allychat or voice com.
the only bad news is TeamSpeak.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests