SirFlo

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Smigol

SirFlo

Postby Smigol » Mon May 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Welcome.
My name is Filip. I come from Polish.
I will not write about what I like and what not, because it is pointless.
I hope that you will know me in the game and they will be able to judge myself.
However, if someone needs to get to know me somehow, it's just here: http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Smigol0
I have no Facebook, I'm unsocial.

As for the game itself.
My experience is about 7-8 years.
I play since ... Consisted of a C grade =]
I had an adventure in the conduct of his clan, but unfortunately I had to suddenly stop playing and the clan fell apart. I have leadership skills.
Today I had a break, so my experience is minimal in terms of H5 and God, as compared to the previous chronicles.
Then he graduated and I spent her last months, because my character is not fully developed. Next week I finish everything with science.

My main is Tyrr Warrior - SirFlo - 87 I have yet Feoch 86 and also ISS 86. Always I have nicks: Smigol, Smeagoll. I played many servers: DragonNetwork | L2EXtreme | Gate Adena | L2 Cerberus - and more servers are the names of which I do not remember. All up to 10x. I am a former member of (the server) and Hetsui Primal Fear (which was co-founder). I left for personal reasons, which I will not talkative.

Since the clan look forward to ensuring that requires the player as I am, relaxing and fun. I have my life, I do not have these times when we played the whole day. Now I fall and sit as it is to do something. Next week I will be able to identify specific hours. I'm always on sieges, clan fortresses, and expeditions. Very willing to help and not expect anything in return, just simply thank you. Also I hope to talk to TS3, because as you noticed my English is not the best. I like meeting people. His five minutes I was in Lineage, now times have changed when they played at Tyrancie or Warcryer hero and it was ... came the other times.

If you have about my person, if so on this. I love history, I am a athlete, and I have a beautiful woman who is in the first place, rather than L2.

Yours.
Filip.

PS: I agree.
Kyrian
(ex)Clan Member

Re: SirFlo

Postby Kyrian » Mon May 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Wecome to Clan, first of all, and if you haven't CP you can talk to us, we are 8 in our CP but not all can play at the same time and on more Warrior and a ISS (our ISS have less time to play now) can be good to us, we are very social^^, we have a good sense of humor and our requirements are: GMT+0 or +1, good sense of humor, play at 21:00 to 01:00 (GMT+0) and at weekends, speak and write easily portuguese or english, responsability,complicity and respect with all members of the CP, use Teamspeak 3, older then 18 years old and have a Char level 85 up to 89. PM Kyrian, Diatress or Nirvanafrik in game.
Kyrian
Evil System Group Admin
www.evilsystem.pt.am

biohazarD
(ex)Clan Member

Postby biohazarD » Tue May 15, 2012 12:42 am

wtf is this? im confused. if its an application -1
ps :
PM Kyrian, Diatress or Nirvanafrik in game.
who are these guys? am i in a wrong site? :D
Smigol

Postby Smigol » Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 am

Biohazard -> As I said earlier was leading the clan. There recruit only by the applycation, but as someone wrote me that scheme it was immediately rejected. What is the fashion to write such stupid schemes ... Writing complete sentences developing, you will discover a little myself, so others can know you. That is what should constitute such application.

Kyrian -> Imagine that I have CP. Thank you for your suggestions. Can you just help voluntarily, leading to lots of fun and have a good time.
gregag
(ex)Clan Member

Postby gregag » Tue May 15, 2012 12:02 pm

It does mather what others say, but i have the last word around here.

Biohazard if u were paying a bit more attention to forum u would see they are our new "low lvl cp"
http://www.l2-apoc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5501
They didnt get approved same as u since admin "estemy" is on vacations for this week.

Writing complete sentences developing, you will discover a little myself, so others can know you. That is what should constitute such application.
I can agree with u partialy. but not all like to write like this, not to mention applys where it is " I would like to join clan!"
I left for personal reasons, which I will not talkative.
As CL i want and i must know about the reason, so i would still like to talk with u on TS.

Well the thing with not beeing good on verbal english might be the problem in bonding with rest of clan.
Also most of clan is higher lvl except new kinas CP.
Tbh i dont thing we need tyr despite we dont have that many, but most CPs avoid them. I guess cause of no half kills but look at it from bright side they aint bad in pvp and hell far more preferred the mages in pve.
What i wanna say except kinas cp kyrian is offering u (despite i think they have kinda strange playing style) i cannot offer u a CP. but from what i can see from ur writing u wouldnt like to have CP anyway.
About TW yes we do have them organised, but as gludio owners we TW signed as gludion and i am not very happy about idea of people leaving for TW.

Anyway i would like to talk more on ts, i am kinda busy in RL till nigh time so try to pm me at that time.
Sperminatorka ISS 95+
Smigol

Postby Smigol » Tue May 15, 2012 8:06 pm

So now, after talking to the TS, my person will be accepted into the clan or rejected? Waiting for reply.
Kyrian
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Kyrian » Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 am

Ok, sorry for the confusion, I answered Smigol as he was already of TheHorde Clan ^^

IF you (Smigol) will be accepted in the Clan and IF you haven't CP and IF you fill our requirements and IF you want, talk to us (Kyrian, Diatress or Nirvanafrik) in game. If you are not interested, friends too, no problem and good luck in Clan ;)
Kyrian
Evil System Group Admin
www.evilsystem.pt.am

gregag
(ex)Clan Member

Postby gregag » Wed May 16, 2012 3:07 pm

sir pm me when ingame
Sperminatorka ISS 95+

Return to “Recruitment”