NoLaN LF clan

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
agenta_rz

NoLaN LF clan

Postby agenta_rz » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 pm

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans - Many clans most popular clans from all is MagicR , RisingDarkness , CrimeSyndicate, OOWW , HellAngels
- Servers (including rates) Roxy x7 , Roxy x5 , Nanaki x15 , Arion x5 , Hydra x10 , Nostalgia x5 , BFDR x5 , Clever x30 , RPG x15 and Shillen (GoD) official server x1
- Ingame Nicks : FelmA , NoLaN
- Classes & Levels -------

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class Plains Walker
- Nick NoLaN
- Current lvl 65 (i play from 3 days)
- Gear A set / B weapon

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you? Big Experience in lineage 2 world private gaming servers . Big experience in PVP , Skillz to play 24/7 (if i have good ppl who play also not single player anyway L2 is not tetris and i am not singleplayer bot)

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? Bulgaria +2 gmt
- Age 23
- How Active (Hours a week)? This week university ends so minimum 18 hours a day if there is activity :) .

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? OFCOURSE YES !(that is the most fun part from game)
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) YES OFCORUSE
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? You tell me since you played roxy and other servers surely i know most from you but since may be you dont use same nicknames .
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Old players comunity , people who know how to play and have fun with the game . Anyway its all about the game and how you play it , its all about the drugs if you can take it and i think i can handle it :) .
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) To be honest i read only half and its rules that is almost in every clan , but i am ok with everything that is rule and i promise to not obery orders :) .
Last edited by agenta_rz on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hRnec
(ex)Clan Member

Re: NoLaN LF clan

Postby hRnec » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 pm

+1 for him :) met him on few servers
~Let´s para em all !
agenta_rz

Postby agenta_rz » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 pm

+1 for him :) met him on few servers
thx for suport hrnec , last time i see Karnack on this clever server but seems like he stop play at all lineage :( ...
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:28 am

We'll have to wait with adding people till after sieges. Lets keep in touch ;x
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”