Auropen.

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Auropen

Auropen.

Postby Auropen » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Hello everybody!

I can understand if you wanna postpone me. :) Anyways here is my application:

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans
It's impossible remember all my clans I've been in whole my lineage 2 career. But been in many big clans, who controlled the server by epic bosses, and especially PvP. Have been leader in a few clans also, once on a server where I was the leading one of the servers largest clan with 140+ members.
- Servers (including rates)
Have played on all srv rates, low, mid and high. As well as retail server. The high was only to do some quick pvps and it have been years ago since I played on a high rate server. My first server was on L2Katie, was 7x and c2, and l2 is a whole new game now :P. My favourite server was iDragon 15x back in c3 and most recently L2Dreams 50x. I like playing on low servers.
- Ingame Nicks
Auropen, Iso, Auropenie, Auro, iCe and Nimisiz.
- Classes & Levels
Been all classes, my favourite is clearly Sagitarius. Been max lvl with pretty much all classes (Haven't checked), I also had my own private server, so I've got some possibilities to check something out.

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class
Hawk Eye (No subs yet, just started on the server yesterday. But in worst case, create I char for the clans need, would only delay me by one day)
- Nick
Auropen
- Current lvl
My lvl is 52 (I know, but will lvl fast ;) )
- Gear
Still C grade, but on the look out for a cheap common BoP.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?
My goals is to fight to be one of the best, as I always do, :) and join some experiences clan which can help keeping my game interesting. I am active daily and I got experience since Chronicle 2 and have tried almost everything. I love PvP and will be on to any activity you have going.

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?
Imparator (PW, 52), Rhonus (ES, 52).

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location?
Gmt+1
- How Active (Hours a week)?
Around 40 hours a week, depends on what I am doing. In the everyday I can use up to 4 hours and in weekends I use up to 100% except the sleeptime.

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Yes, will depend through, how early I need to wake and if the next day matters.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!)
Yes, of course.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who?
Nope, as I said, still pretty new on the server.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
Not to get protections or anything, just to have something to keep my time on the server interesting and to be able to chat with people and help people in the clan if needed. When reaching the end game I'll join your activities. Also I need a clan with international chat (Ment as in English chat), and is serious about the game. Are willing to create enemies and create friends! ;)
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No)
Yes.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Auropen.

Postby KaEL » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Im sorry mate but at the moment we're not recruiting any more dd's.
Keep in touch ingame and who knows what we can work out in the future.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”