squirreLL

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
squirreLL
(ex)Clan Member

squirreLL

Postby squirreLL » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans: RedAngels, OOC, AMH.
- Servers (including rates) rpg x15, x7, x3 etc.
- Ingame Nicks: squirreLL.
- Classes & Levels: Eva's Saint.

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: Eva's Saint.
- Nick: squirreLL.
- Current lvl: 79lvl almost 80.
- Gear: Full DC, Mysterious+acu Kooka almost 79 lwl.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you? I don't really know as recruitment says looking for EE 78+ and atm I dont have cp/cl that i could play with.

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)? I do have friend that playing for Dominator lvl 77 age 19, but thing is he's in other clan atm so.

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT 0 Location: United Kingdom.
- Age: I'm 16 y/o, but i don't think so that I'm different from other people that are 18+/- y/o.
- How Active (Hours a week)? 16:00 to 22:00 with GMT 0 at working days and any time on weekends even all day except Sundays.

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? I'm only able to attend on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) Yes i do.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? None atm.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Haven't got no choice, because the clans are moving on and I'm just staying at the same position and it's difficult to go solo or with random party's.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes i accept.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: squirreLL

Postby KaEL » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 pm

- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Haven't got no choice, because the clans are moving on and I'm just staying at the same position and it's difficult to go solo or with random party's.
You do actually want to join right ^^?
Sounds like you are being forced orso :p
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
squirreLL
(ex)Clan Member

Postby squirreLL » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes i do want to join xD. As i said it's hard to go solo. All the clans/cp's keep moving. So i need to do something which is to find the proper cp or clan.

P.S i'm not usually in game atm, because haven't got cp/cl and it's boring. So if you gonna add me. I'm always on skype: gameryy or reply here to find you in game :)
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:45 pm

I'll give you a chance - log tomorrow evening ingame around 19;00 gmt+1 and send me a PM ^^
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”