Application: Jelana, Spellsinger - L2 Classic

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Jelana

Application: Jelana, Spellsinger - L2 Classic

Postby Jelana » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:31 am

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans: Paradigma(Kain, 2nd time the clan was active); Kaboom(Kain); Crank(L2 Dex); Guildless with my CP(Naia)
- Servers (including rates): Retail(Kain), L2 Dex(x3) and the 1st Innova GOD servers(Naia i believe it was)
- Ingame Nicks: Jelana / Velores / Enderes / Vrempina
- Classes & Levels: Kain: Spellsinger 74 / Bladedancer 75 // Dex: Spectral Dancer 85+3 subs on 80 // naia: 98 Aeore Healer

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)

- Class: -
- Nick: -
- Current lvl: -
- Gear: -

I stoped playing L2 a few years ago and since that time I`ve only played TERA for like 4-5 months, and I`m currently still playing ArcheAge on the EU servers since it has been released.

3.Regarding L2Classic,what class have you decided on playing?

I will most likely roll a Spellsinger again(good ol' times) with a boxed recharger.

4. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?

My ingame goals are to have fun again in the game I enjoyed most during its times from C1-IL, which this version obviously offers. Also to have so many people from these times focused on one server guarantees fun already now, so I`m pretty hyped.
Aside from the fun factor I`m hoping to achieve alot, especially when it comes to sieges and other mass events(I`m not quite the Olympiad type of player....).

5. Do you have friends who would also like to join?
The first thing 90% of my L2 friends said when i asked them was "WTF, are u crazy?". So sadly I`m probably going to be alone, but maybe that changes until the release date.

6. Personal Info?

- GMT? Country & location? GMT+1, Germany
- Activity(hours a week)? This depends on my University schedule, which I can`t really control. Until April though it is going to be around 6-10h per day, more during the weekend, as I barely have any classes to attend at the moment.

7. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Hell yeah, these events are the main reason im returning to this game.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (obligatory) I`m preferring Ventrilo, but I can and I will use TS3 aswell.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? Nope, sadly not.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Apocalypse seems to be quite organized, and above all realistic about the online times most of the players will have. Also the fact I already stated before that there are many players in here who know the drill, and won`t quit after a week because L2 is too hard, or w/e.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes
Loctar

Re: Application: Jelana, Spellsinger - L2 Classic

Postby Loctar » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:51 am

Good Old pda, I remember you :)
Ryuuketsu

Postby Ryuuketsu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:01 pm

The first thing 90% of my L2 friends said when i asked them was "WTF, are u crazy?"
I've got a few of those as well :dw1_2.GIF: :p
Twitch: http://bit.ly/RytProTW - Facebook: http://bit.ly/RytFB - Twitter: http://bit.ly/RytTT
These days I go by the name of Rytfield.
Jelana

Postby Jelana » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Good Old pda, I remember you :)
hm, sadly I can`t remember your name tbh. Have you been in PDA at that time aswell?
Loctar

Postby Loctar » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Df and stygian. First 75 sh on Kain. Played since ob.
Jelana

Postby Jelana » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Ah,ok. Ye, I`ve started in late C1, came to PDA because some of my RL friends were there aswell(Sylina, Malvedin, etc.)
I`m still in contact with Hosselatz and CaptainChaos from time to time as I`m living close to them atm :P
Loctar

Postby Loctar » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Cool, i played with cc for many yearS in different games.
Lami

Postby Lami » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:02 am

Jelena, what u think about playing a bd in mage group ?
Lami

Postby Lami » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:08 am

Jelena added to our group.

Return to “Recruitment”