Application for insomnia

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Bribe
(ex)Clan Member

Application for insomnia

Postby Bribe » Fri May 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans: Iluminati, HateCrew
- Servers (including rates): Nanaki x15, Celes x7 for a few weeks
- Ingame Nicks: Prezesix, Prezes
- Classes & Levels BladeDancer 78, Destroyer 78, Saggitarius 78, I've been also playing as a Warlock

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class I can play most of the classes, but I'm the most experienced playing as BD, Titan and HE, however I wanted to roll a WK here, but If you accept my apply, I'll roll a class of your choice. I'm a C5s child, it's my favourite chronicle and I have got a wide knowledge about it.
- Nick Bribe
- Current lvl -
- Gear -

Ingame Goals?
I want to join a nice group of people, who are non-selfish and co-operative. My main ingame goal is to have fun and experience nice competition. I'd like to fight with factors at sieges/epics/rbs etc (without crying and emoing, which I can be sure won't happen among you).

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT +1, Poland
- Age I'll be 20 in December
- How Active (Hours a week)? Depends on which day it is and how busy I am with my real life, let's say 4h-8h or more.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yes
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Yes
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? No
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? You guys seem to be a great clan with good organization and healthy politics, also KaEL mentioned that you're not going to switch on no-life mode, however you're going to be a competition for the biggest factor as a one. It would be great to play in an oldschool clan with good coordination.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Application for insomnia

Postby KaEL » Fri May 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Bribe, If you would consider playing a BD then Im sure I can get you a slot ^^
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Bribe
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Application for insomnia

Postby Bribe » Sat May 21, 2011 12:49 am

So here we go again. Count me in.

Return to “Recruitment”