Application for Insomnia

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Wyxz
(ex)Clan Member

Application for Insomnia

Postby Wyxz » Mon May 30, 2011 1:03 pm

EDIT: Only now i noticed that you are not recruiting, but still will leave my app. If you will start to recruit i will be glad to join. See ya in game. :)

Where have you played before?
- Clans: I don't remember all of them because i stopped playing L2 after L2 Paradise was closed (i was crying in my little corner after that). But from what i remember at the moment are Warsong, BeFree, Unite.
- Servers (including rates): BFD, L2Paradise, recently i tried RPG-Club (russian server). All server were low rates. Hates those 1000x PvP servers.
- Ingame Nicks: I had too much of them to remember them all.
- Classes & Levels: I just remember few of them with which i had high lvl. My first char in L2 universe was sorcerer, then shilien knight, gladiator and then i started playing for support classes, blade dancer and elven elder.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: Elven Elder ( if you need anything else it can be changed with exceptions that this is only healer that im willing to play.
- Nick: Wyxz
- Current lvl: 0 lvl
- Gear: Naked

Ingame Goals: To get high level and items and then PvP till death.

Personal Info
- GMT Country & location: Europe, Lithuania, GMT +2
- How Active (Hours a week): ar weekdays ~1-4hours, weekends if i dont have anything better to do in RL then all day or night.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone: It depends, in middle and end of the month yes, but at begining of month sometimes i have too much work that i could be online in middle of night.
- Do you use Mumble and mic: Yes
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you: No
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse: Because i like your rules and goals + you understand that real life is priority.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No): Yes

If you need more info feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Pointy Ears Healer
Wyxz
Unfi

Re: Application for Insomnia

Postby Unfi » Mon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

hi,
first of all, thank you for your application.
I am sorry, but for the moment we have a full clan + more people willing to join us (wich won't be possible as long as the clan system is c4 based).
I am not sure KaEL (the clan leader) would be interested in having more recruits on "stand by" (in a secondary clan or so), and I also don't know if new recruits would be interested in it. anyway, I'm just pointing out the only option for the moment.

If you're still interested, you can wait for Kael's reply ;)
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon May 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Updated my first post a bit due to recent developments:
After my announcement to move to L2Insomnia, loads of old members came back and our first 40 slots where quickly filled.
That's why we've decided to make a second clan with 4 parties and aim for C5 clan-system (and an alliance of our own in the start). We're aiming for a mix of aprox. 50% recruits (and friends of existing clan members) and 50% old members in both clans to prevent the feeling of a real "second clan" This means we've got more open slots now for those interested:

Classes we're currently recruiting:
- ElvenElder
- Bishop
- SwordSinger
- Warlock
- HawkEye
- Overlord

Note: These classes are not necessarily all for the second clan.
In this respect, are you still interested? And if yes; what classes would you prefer form the list above?
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Wyxz
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Wyxz » Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 am

Well yes im still interested...but im bit skeptical about second clan. Sadly i had bad experiences with second clans.
I would like to ask few questions about it before i say yes.

1. What crafting rules you will apply for both clans? Main clan will get stuff first? Or every clan will make their own items? Or priority will be high level people from both clans?
2. Mats, Raid drops and similar stuff will go to main clans wh? Or every clan will have their own wh?
3. Will both clans will be able to get clan hall? Or again priority will be main clan?

P.S. sorry for my grammar just my head don't want to work today
P.S.S From list i would like to play Elven Elder, Hawkeye, Sword singer.

Sincerely,
Pointy Ears Healer
Wyxz
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Tue May 31, 2011 7:41 am

c/p from our clan rules:
Items & Equipment

Basic Materials
You will keep basic materials in your own warehouse; of course we highly recommend to help a fellow member if he lacks a few mats for his zomg bow, sword, w/e. But the major pile of your mats will stay in your own warehouse.

Key Materials & Recipes
Keep what you need, depo in the cwh what you don’t need.
Eg; If you are crafting BW heavy you will get some doom parts or what so ever as well.
I know you can make a good profit out of them but if you really feel that way there’s no need to be in a clan.
The key mats from the cwh will be divided among the people who are able or nearly able to craft that certain item.
Selling keyparts other people need, is not tolerated and results in a warning!
For more detailed list of what to put in CWH and what not, read the forums.

A full list of what needs to go to CWH can be found in the private forum section. This is a dynamic document and will be altered based on the progress of the clan.

Full Drops
Same rules as for the key parts apply to full drops from a clan-party; full drops from clan-party go to clan-warehouse.
If you got your full drop soloing the drop is yours although selling it on the market is NOT allowed before consulting the clan-leader or one of his co-leaders!

Raid Drops
Raid drops (armor) will be distributed to members based on their activity on raids, other events and level; make yourself important to the clan and you will be taken care of. Raid drops are picked by the clan leader (KaEL) or (in his absence) one of the co-leaders (Pajken, Ar1n, Unfi).
Please note that a normal member should never pick drops at the raid when there is a clan-leader or a co-leader present, so refrain from spamming /pickup at raids. Picking up drops at a raid results in a warning!

Epic Jewellery
Epic jewellery will be divided on the same basis as the raid drops.
We see the two clans as one and therefore there will be no difference between the two when dividing keyparts/raid drops and what so ever; hence some of our oldest members moving there as well. We don't do clan-crafting apart from collecting key parts & recipes in the above mentioned way; we do have two BountyHunters who will help people spoil w/e they need of course.
Join our Facebook group!
Wyxz
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Wyxz » Tue May 31, 2011 7:47 am

I'm sorry if my questions looks stupid but as i said earlier i had bad experience with second clans and i just want to get as much info as i can that there would be no misunderstandings later.

What about clan halls? Second clan helps main clan to gather adenos for that or every clan for himself (on this part) ?
What about migrations of players? People from second clan will be able to migrate to main clan if people will leave?
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Tue May 31, 2011 8:05 am

- We're going for two Clan halls; but I cant give to much details on that at the public forum.
- We're aiming for the C5 clan system to be implemented and merge to be one big happy family, there might be some moving around of members if people quit/go inactive but the idea is to keep both clans balanced (class wise). My experience is that for every person that leaves there's usually 2 who want to join so.. Also, as I explained above we do -not- want to make a 2nd clan with 90% recruits as that's bound to fail.
Join our Facebook group!
Wyxz
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Wyxz » Tue May 31, 2011 8:23 am

Hmmm...well i say yes if you are still interested in me :)
As i said i can go EE, HE or SWS.
Papilla teras meo
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Tue May 31, 2011 10:43 am

Alright, Ar1n will give you a final vote later today;

+1 for SwS from me :)
Join our Facebook group!
Unfi

Postby Unfi » Tue May 31, 2011 10:53 am

+1 for sws
Arin
Clan Leader

Postby Arin » Tue May 31, 2011 11:07 am

Since you have +4 allready (unfi, kael and heron and me) your in!

*App Accepted as SwS*

ps: kael will give forum you permissions soon

Return to “Recruitment”