APPLY FOR INSOMNIA

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Raphael
(ex)Clan Member

APPLY FOR INSOMNIA

Postby Raphael » Tue May 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Where have you played before?
Clans : L2EXTREME - CzechRaiders ally CzechProvince I think but CL was Pety. L2Paradise - don't remember it was on Para max 14days. Azure - Aerith: first clan DogsOfWar after DOW I moved to CareBears. CareBears left and my friend inv me to VaeVictis ally NightFall. Nanaki: clan Proxima and Oscuros. Celes: start in FrostWolves after FW left I moved on small time to ShadowCouncil. RPG-Club - 30x: clan ETC and Sentinels. 5x: OSCUROS. L2Ice - OSCUROS. Hydra - No Clan i played on sux hydra only before DDoS. Certus - FightClub
Servers (including rates) : L2EXTREME(Tempest I think), L2Paradise, SupremeL2->Azure(Aerith, Nanaki, Celes), RPG-Club(30x, 5x), Ice, Hydra, Certus and some LOL Mid and High Rate :D
Ingame Nicks : xGHOSTx, KartoX, Davro, Jumanji, WaR, Seraf, UnderWorld and maybe some next on LOL servers
Classes & Levels : BH - 76 Aerith, BD sub BISH 78/76 Aerith, BISH 78 Celes, PR sub DESTRO 78/78 NANAKI, SPS sub SWS sub EE 78/78/76 NANAKI, Necro 78/Tyr76 RPG 30x, SWS 76 5x RPG, Ice - EE 61, Certus 65+ PR

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
Class:
i want play BD or WC or EE or HE ... if you need I can make char for clan.
Nick: don't know but maybe KartoX
Current lvl: will be 78 ;) now 0
Gear:

Ingame Goals? I want be in good and active clan with CH and try PvP, RB, GRB and CS. Make NOBBLES on my main char and try OLY.

Personal Info?
GMT? Country & location?
GMT +1 Czech Republic 50km from Prague.
How Active (Hours a week)? I will very active bcs I am without job now. I can play NOLIVE. I will sleep after second class and after it I think 9:00 - 2:00 + every day.

Other info
Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Yes it is best on L2.
Do you use Mumble and mic? Mumble isn't problem but now I can't speek bcs I must buy new sound card. It will soon.
Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? NO :( but I remember some ppls from Apo when you was in Reborn.
Why do you want to join Apocalypse? You was in Reborn and I think you can be good and active clan and I want active and good clan on insmonia bcs I will very active.
I have read and I accept the rules of the clan(Yes/No) YEES.

Good Luck GUYS
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: APPLY FOR INSOMNIA

Postby KaEL » Tue May 31, 2011 6:27 pm

hey ^^

What was your nick on Aerith?
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Raphael
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Raphael » Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm

first nick was on aerith xGHOSTx FAT SPOIL lvl 76 and after spoil I made BD Jumanji nick lvl 78 sub bish 76
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Tue May 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Al right, dont think I recall you sorry :)
Would you consider playing Bishop here as main? :x
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Raphael
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Raphael » Tue May 31, 2011 7:53 pm

ehm I preffer EE than BISH bcs I don't like human mage chars but if you need only BISHOP I can go BISH.

Return to “Recruitment”