EoA / Cinderella Apply * Accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
EoAII

EoA / Cinderella Apply * Accepted

Postby EoAII » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:15 am

Where have you played before?
- Clans: UpNorth, TribaL (sl2) Volt (sl2) FatYunFive (HG) Kung (sl2) Those are the ones worth mentioning.
- Servers: DR(DeviantRealms) Zephyr 3x, Alexandria. 3x, Heavensgate, 7x Frintezza 7x isogames 14x Supremel2 15x etc etc.

- Ingame Nicks - EoA
- Classes & Levels - Basicly archers, Sr's etc. But i can play any class anyday.

- Class - none
- Nick EoA
- Current lvl 0
- Gear Nada

Ingame Goals?
stfu lvlup. bosses, pvp, sieges, etc. becoming factors for sure.

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? Sweden gmt +1
- Age 21
- How Active (Hours a week)? from 17 ish to midnight ? and more on weekends, haven't started playing yet so can't lie and say 24/7 i do work aswell.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yes.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Couldn't do without tbh.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Played as Cl on frintezza and HG, and i know Nkla, ergot, valkyrie, KaeL etc. might have shitchatted some with several other ppl too.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Why not, ur established, working good together i guess and ur on the server and not to mention the ammount of swedes in the clan.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan - Yupp

This apply goes the same for my GF, Cinderella. She played assists on all the servers above, shes very used to pp, bishops, bd/sws. She just mentioned she wanted to play sws, and i heard u were looking for one so, heard u also were archer based so she could do some wc or w/e. We'll leave that up to whats left to take. Im pretty much playable with anything.

Won't be taking place IG until i get internet next week, so i'll create my character the 22nd, Monday.

-> I make movies aswell, really looking forward to make a clan movie with high standards.

Cya ingame // EoA & Cinderella
nicooolito
(ex)Clan Member

Re: EoA / Cinderella Apply

Postby nicooolito » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 am

+1 here, ill vouch for them. both good players n IRL firends ;)
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

Hey mate, nice to see youa gain.
Could you please drop by on IRC asap and drop me a PM?

#Apocalypse - irc.deltaanime,net
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
nicooolito
(ex)Clan Member

Postby nicooolito » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 pm

they have a bit of a isse, their new iternet hs not arrived, so he can only connect from work i think, but u can reach them trough me ;) i can inform them ^^ untill the internet arives
EoAII

Postby EoAII » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:01 am

Sup, like niko said im without internet atm, will be able to join irc soon, since the computers at work wont let me go through their ports with irc.

Btw i might get on friday / saturday even though they haven't installed internet since i'll wont be home.

Cya IG
Ergot
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Ergot » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:49 am

nigga wuuut <3

sig by Ergot

Return to “Recruitment”