recruit for insomnia

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
SunnyInPhilly
(ex)Clan Member

recruit for insomnia

Postby SunnyInPhilly » Wed May 18, 2011 6:17 am

So I posted this on insomnia forum-
I spent the last year and a half with a break from this addictive game, and I am back for more. I tried out a few servers in the past weeks but really want to get in on the start of a new one. It is not easy to start a server alone, especially with the dual box restriction here. I am not looking to leach, steal, back stab, betray anyone. I am looking for a clan that works together to get everyone where they need to be successful. I have played on many servers, with many clans(good and bad), as most classes. I am looking for a clan that is active GMT-5. Enjoys PVP, RB, sieges. That won't get bent out of shape when I have real world events that keep me from playing this GAME.

Where have you played before?
- Servers Dragon Network, Frintezza, l2vendetta, l2sublimity, others
- Clans Nonfactors, Hooligans, Ne7erland, FallenLegion, V3ndetta, FortKnox, others
- Ingame Nicks Algore, Shaggs, SongsForTheDeaf, SunnyInPhilly, MeatShield, Kodiak, PixXxels, QQueen, others
- Classes & Levels - SH, SE, BD, SWS, SR, PAL, BH, DE, TY, WC, NE, SK, HE, WK, others - 7x level

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class - undecided but seriously considering starting as bountyhunter and subbing a DD or some support. I like dorf skin :D
- Nick - completely undecided
- Current lvl - 0
- Gear - none

Ingame Goals? Have fun, get some levels, get some gear, get some wars, get some castle/epics

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? I live in USA, Ohio GMT -5
- Age 28
- How Active (Hours a week)? 15-30, I cant grind like I used to, but some days I can no life it up.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Depends on the day/time/real life but I like to be on as many as I can. Best is if the respawn time is posted in advance.

- Do you use Ventrilo and mic?
Yes, although i prefer to listen to music without headphones when they aren't necessary.

- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you?
Nope, unless you recognize me from another server?

- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
This server will be a real challenge without dual box and I have lost touch with my old clannies. You look like a clan that is well organized, mature and serious enough to get this server rolling. I like what you have written in the rules section-
Respect your fellow clan members, there is no room for flamers or whiners in this clan.
IF after all these guidelines you still fail, leave the battle field with “GF”, it’s the strongest flame imaginable.

- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes

So hit me up with IRC or Vent info and we can talk, or look for me on beta.

:edit: I like the crest too, hope you'll use it again http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1471/apocgoddard.jpg
Cris

Re: recruit for insomnia

Postby Cris » Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 am

As our gmt is most gmt +1,+2 it can be problem for You, but You see as good,experienced player so You have to wait for reply from KaEL, the clan leader
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: recruit for insomnia

Postby KaEL » Wed May 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi, First of all, thank you for applying to Apoc!
We are currently not officially recruiting as we haven't sorted out some things internally.
We're planning on finalizing our build this weekend and after that we'll discuss what classes and slots need to be filled with new recruits.

I'd also like to state that some of the information currently in the recruitment thread is hopelessly out of date.
Since the good old days when we played servers like l2paradise and l2supreme (Aerith) a lot of things have changed; our core player base (some of us have been playing together for over 7 years now) is now ageing 25-30 in average and most of us are done with school and have jobs and families to worry about. This reflex in our activity in game; l2 is no longer the no.1 priority for most of us. This doesn't mean we wont play actively, just some of us will not be as active/hardcore as before and this is something I want all of you to consider before applying to Apoc on l2Insomnia.

Don't let all of this scare you away. We are an organised clan who know how to get things done, time is just a big component in becoming successful in l2 on a shortterm. We're still aiming for a decent clanhall and our targets ingame haven't much changed either over the years. Just don't expect many of us to hit noblesse in 4 weeks time or what ever crazy things we've done in the past.

TLR: we're less active then on Aerith but jsut as organised and we appriciate that you are considering playing with us. I'll get back to you this sunday!
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”