L2 Insomnia application [E50] REJECTED

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
E50
(ex)Clan Member

L2 Insomnia application [E50] REJECTED

Postby E50 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans A few lithuanian clans, nothing serious
- Servers First was Avalon (x3 and C5 too hehe nice) i played there 2 years, then BFD:R(x100 some fun), few PvP servers and last was RPG Club (x15)
- Ingame Nicks E50
- Classes & Levels I like mages and DD most. Well, i can play for every class except all support, hmm maybe BD only

Ingame Goals?
I want to play in friendly and active clan, most important thing for me is good communication and relationships with clan members, if we are playing with bad mood and swearing at each other, then this is not a game. And of course its nice to reach something in the game, i dont like to be in outsiders clan.

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT+2, Europe, Lithuania
- Age 18
- How Active (Hours a week)? ~40 hours per week, but i can play much more at weekends.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yes of course, its important
- Do you use Mumble and mic? Yes, doesnt matter what program
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Nope :( Im new here
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? I see that you have a lot of people here, that means a lot of power in the game, i like it, and you look like serious clan.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes
Estemy

Re: L2 Insomnia application [E50]

Postby Estemy » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Unfortunately we are currently no longer recruiting because we are full. You can contact us ingame after live and see if any spots have opened up and reapply.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm

- Classes & Levels I like mages and DD most. Well, i can play for every class except all support, hmm maybe BD only

I lolled :)
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
E50
(ex)Clan Member

Postby E50 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 pm

I lolled :)
Maybe i wrote not so clearly.:D But you understood what i meant. Its sad that you are already full, well GL in game, see ya. :) Maybe someday you ger some free space in clan.

Return to “Recruitment”