B00mshakalaka WK application

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
gregag
(ex)Clan Member

B00mshakalaka WK application

Postby gregag » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I was in Kthx before, i left because i didnt agree with the decisions made by the leadership, it camed to point when me and efu were moved on ts to the same channel with sheep and sheep said he doesnt want to hear us complaining and just do what we are told. At that point i asked " so if i think ur doing it wrong and i can even tell the reason that makes sence, while ur action makes no sence i am still to stfu and follow orders?" The answer was ofc Yes. I left it the same day. Actually there were a lot of other reasons why i left, but dont feel bashing any 1 publickly. After that i prety much nolifed to 63 where i got bored of soloing, no CP nor clan wanted me, actually there were some clans, but i would be there just for number. This server has shitload of WKs and support in general, which is something i havent seen on many server. So i Emo quited (which isnt my habit), gaved everything away to eze just cause she /he was the first 1 i spoted, after 3 days i camed back made a new char lvled it up to 25 to get 250k adena so i could start farming with wk, got myself back all the gear and slowly gonna start making DC robe set.I also have a 35 So from the kthx Aq rush but that account is gonna get deleted, just gotta speak to adery or insomnia to avoid any future problems about it.

Where have you played before?
- Clans:
C1-C4 Thehorde (L2W), C4 Nightmare ally (retail gustin),IT Thehorde (just diffrent name, L2universe), HB nonfactor clan, cant remember name (arion),gf clanless on l2ex, played 2 weeks in one of OOC CPs on RPG 15x

- Servers (including rates):
lineage2world 10x (the old 1 not the greekish 1 now), retail gustin 1x, L2universe 20x, arion 4x, RPG 15x, l2ex 10x

- Ingame Nicks:
titovc, Wolfika, Sperminatorka, C00kieMonster, B00mshakalaka
cant remember others

- Classes & Levels
Played pretty much everything except glajdi and kamaels (but they arent in c5 anyway), reason: i just dont like their gameplay.
On L2W i played in C1-C2 sps it was around 76-80 lvl, rerolled to necro as sps got hacked lvled it up to 78-80 dont rly remember that far in the past, on retail i played a sorcerer got it to 69 then left back to l2w as retail c4 files camed to private servers including L2W, i still did sieges and mass pvps on L2W (C3) while playing retail. In C4 on l2w i played a HE 78.
At C4 admins of L2W began to be greedy and started giving custom items on donations, not to mention donations were way 2 much imbalancing the diffrence beetween nondonators and donators so the ally disbanded and left the server.
went playing wow with some of TheHorde members for 1-2 years, then went on L2Universe and played a DA 83 lvl with another bounch of TheHorde members.
On arion, L2ex and RPG i played with 2 or 3 friends from TheHorde, now they dont play anymore L2 or eighter they are more interested into GF or higher chronicles.
On arion i was a wk 77, RPG sws 7x, L2ex destro 81

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class Warlock
- Nick Boomshakala
- Current lvl 66
- Gear Karmian set, C grade jews, No grade wep as i dont need better for PVE

Ingame Goals?
I like to do sieges the most but i also like to do pvp, oly, rbs and epix

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT +1 Slovenia
- Age 23
- How Active (Hours a week)? 21-70

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Depends on the day and how often, for instance CH sieges are 4 in morning for me, but thats actually something i can take my time to help out as its sunday next day and its only once per 2 weeks.
Sieges have excellent siege times for me, so as far it goes for me i should be able to attend most of sieges 90%+
As far other events go, i tend not to stay up longer then midnight or 1 in morning, but exceptions can be made (pretty much depends what i have planned for next day)

- Do you use Mumble and mic? y

- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? No

- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
Well playing solo sux, despite i am class that can easily and fast solo to 75 or maybe even higher, i am not the kind of person that likes to solo, or athleast to have some people on vent/ts/mumble or on clan chat, otherwise i get bored rly fast. My point of playing are mostly sieges and oly. I think i could have fun on sieges with u guys and L2 is a lot of teamplay.

- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Y

If u have read it till here ty for ur time.
>>>Wall of text crits u for 9k dmg.<<<

Greeting GregaG
Unfi

Re: B00mshakalaka WK application

Postby Unfi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 am

i enjoyed reading that wall of text. if we actually have a spot for wl atm, u get my+1.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:04 am

Dude.. You said it would be a wall of text but I didnt expect a freaking book oO
We'll talk when I get back from work. 8-)
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 am

I love walls of texts. This is even longer than my application to Apoc many years ago (and when I get writing....). Anyways, I think your application is very good except that there is not exactly a democracy in Apoc either. Everyone has to follow Kael and if they dont like his decisions...they can say it, but in the end everyone has to do what he says. However, what I can promise you are sensible decisions on his behalf. Everyone who is a leader or co-leader in apoc has many years of L2 experience, so we really know what we are doing. It might sound harsh for some HEs if they have to drag 8 support along alone (extreme example here), but that's the way we play it "for the greater good of the clan". Meanwhile we dont have CPs or clan crafting so everyone gets a bit of freedom in making their own stuff as well.
You are also in bit of luck because we actually have a warlock spot. We consider warlocks as versatile classes. They can solo if noone is on to party them, they can party support if there are not many DDs online (with Kai) or they can become as one of the support (queen) during sieges and events or when there are 2 or more DDs in a party. All the best and hope to hear from you soon (as I heard u alrdy talked to kael).
Chuy
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Chuy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

hehe even longer then my application :D

but i enjoyed reading it. it shows that u put at least some effort into it.

regards
koreysh
(ex)Clan Member

Postby koreysh » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Any player that joined kthx obviously lacks the intelligence or L2 skills in order to understand that its a fail clan to begin with. Wall of text is nice but we're not a library either.

-1 for me.
"If he were to punch you in the face, you’d have to fight off the urge to thank him.”
-= dulce bellum inexpertis =-
gregag
(ex)Clan Member

Postby gregag » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Some people prefer smaller some longer applications, i cannot pleasure every1.
My motto is if ur gonna do something do it right. I could have just took 5 min and filled the basic info like 50% if not more of people wtj.

Just cause a player joins kthx, doesnt means hes a noob, especially if he joined it before start. I personaly joined it after quite a lot of talks on ts to sheep and after a week of idling irc to see hows the whole situation with his clan is going and it seemed it might even work.

Not like the list of clans before start was that much promising, except apoc and defiance other clans were prety much randoms.
I just predicted i wouldnt have been acepted to apoc/defiance, cause in most cases to be able to join a larger organized clan is to eighter play in big name clans before or play a class which bigger clans will need and try to get into partys with them, so members actually vouch for u.

I decided to join kthx at start, because if the clan worked i could get a good reputation inside clan far more easy if i was inside the clan from start partying/helping people, then if i joined at a later time.
And it was the best option beside apoc/def at that time, the only alternative would be exion, cause they seemed like nice bunch of people on beta, despite they failed later into server anyway (now they are hafl dead clan).
Warfare wasnt even announced at that time and even now i dont rly know what to think od them, their allys are a bit noobish and the ally doesnt rly know what to do or they eighter dont care.

And tbh kthx might have even worked, despite the aq was fail i could see people actually listened and did what they were told.
And we could see who emo quited cuz of hard xp/adena, not to mention till 35 we farmed enought mats for quite some c grade crafts.
The main problem in kthx was/still is leadership, who could have made the clan crafting to actually work, they had spoiler and crafter and people contributed the mats. But there were so many wrong decisions. Like i said i am not gonna bash kthx or sheep publickly.
All i will say about sheep is he doesnt rly has the stuff for the leader and hes learning lectures the hard way now. Gotta give him credits hes good with words and how to maintain good image of himself and clan, just check hes recruting topic, wouldnt have i know him and clan better all i could say about that topic is "haters gonna hate".

I mean quite a few of ex kthx members are in defiance/apoc/warfare allys atm.
Heron

Postby Heron » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 pm

You seem like a good player, application seems good
lets just hope you stand for what you write.

We take trust and teamplay seriously, you have to prove yourself from start to become an Apoc.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Chapter 5: Accepted

And they lived happily ever after!
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
koreysh
(ex)Clan Member

Postby koreysh » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Can I at least disagree for the last time before topic closed? So, I disagree ! If you know from the beginning that the clan you are joining is fail why even bother joining a clan at all. I would rather roll solo. Besides you played on so many servers before I'm sure you got some friends to grind with ;O until uber clan takes you.

My 2 cents, still -1.

/CLOSED
"If he were to punch you in the face, you’d have to fight off the urge to thank him.”
-= dulce bellum inexpertis =-

Return to “Recruitment”