WTJ DECLINED

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
QaB

WTJ DECLINED

Postby QaB » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm making the application for my friend also who's having an exam tomorow
So let's stick to he basics.

________________________________________________________________________________
Where have you played before?

Clan: Banshee on Cerberus x7 Classes Tyrant and BD
Clan: Panic on Arion X4. Classes Zerker and PR.
Clan AntiStress on the following servers :L2.ws x5,DEX x4. Classes : HK and BD, OL and Titan.
________________________________________________________________________________
Now!

Phoenix knight - 80 and SWS 81
We'll tel you the nick names in game if we're accepted.
Personal Info

Romania (GMT +2).
Activity: from monday to thursday 3-4 hours / day, more in the weekends.
Ingame Goals

We play this game for pvp and raids and that's exactly what we want. We like chalanges and we like to play with open minded people that don't back down from pvp. We're allready geting sick of all the retards and the carebears from this official crap, so if we'll be accepted we'll play for the clan and try to make it a win - win situation. We don't like farming CPs, when we log we just want to make a fast party and start the xping, we believe that true CPs are made for sieges not for lame grinding.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Because I need to get up at seven to go to work I can't promise anything during the week.

- Do you use Mumble and mic? (this is a must!)
Good communication it's a must.

- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you?
I only played with Falan on his sub, I can't ask anyone to vote for me because I didn't played enough with either of you.

- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
I believe you're capable of standing up to the zergs.

- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan Yes
Tocanitza
(ex)Clan Member

Re: WTJ

Postby Tocanitza » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 pm

We'll tel you the nick names in game if we're accepted.

WTF is this, what is so secret -1 i bet you posted at 2, 3 ,4 clans already

If you come from dex tell i played on dex some years but i don't like that nick shiet .... so in my opinion you are suspect......

another mistake in my opinion: "We play this game for pvp and raids and that's exactly what we want. We like chalanges and we like to play with open minded people that don't back down from pvp. We're allready geting sick of all the retards and the carebears from this official crap, so if we'll be accepted we'll play for the clan and try to make it a win - win situation. We don't like farming CPs, when we log we just want to make a fast party and start the xping, we believe that true CPs are made for sieges not for lame grinding"

you play for pvp raids ... but when you log you make party for exp :))))) and true CP wrong again...... CPs are the best at farm and at pvp, playing togheter with another 6 ppl getting to know eachother, developing a play style, equiping, trusting, learning how to play as a TEAM omfg an CP is more important than playing randomly with all the retards from the server
QaB

Postby QaB » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 pm

We wanted to join Maniaks because most of them are romanians and we didn't have to witness a wall of text in lithuanian/russian/polish everytime we loged. They put it bluntly that they want a cp of lvl 87+, which if we had we wouldn't have been looking for a clan at this level in the first place.

Maybe the missing nick it's suspect to you because romanians are paranoid, in case we're rejected we just don't want to have to any problems with no one. If that's the main problem here we can bare our cross and walk with no harsh feelings through the back door.

Having a CP has it's advantages but I've seen more than enough clans in which CPs weren't doing much.

Yeah maybe it's funny to you that we're grinding but have you been thinking what pvp can you do with a two man army? And RB with whom? With wabbits that have pr on F1 instead of balance? No thx.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Talked to one of them ingame - will wait for Falan to post.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

I like your application. However, we do not currently need tanks and ISSs of which we both have very many in the clan already. I know you both still have some way to go to reach 85, but I am not sure you would find the exp parties that you need with these classes. At the moment we only need DDs and healers.
I think it is better for you to join a clan where your classes are needed, than to have an occasional party in Apoc and party randoms the rest of the time. It is, of course, up to you if that is fine with you, but due to circumstances inviting more ISSs is not in the best interests of the clan.
QaB

Postby QaB » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Btw Trompy thx for prooving my point

http://l2vaevictis.forumotion.net/t491- ... nt-to-join

<the facking perks of google bot>
QaB

Postby QaB » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Thank you for your honest answer, good luck in your future endeavours.

Return to “Recruitment”