Application * Rejected

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Erneck

Application * Rejected

Postby Erneck » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:39 am

First of all, hi everybody. I should mention than I want to join Apocalypse only in Beyond server, because busy future awaits for me, so i don't want to make some misunderstandings and problems in future :) but if i see i have plenty of time to play L2 i would be more than happy to join you guys on L2Paradice too :)

Since i play for a quite a while L2, I had been on many servers and some clans.
-Clans would be: Fenix, Unique, Fitness, KillsForPeace, teC. (List isn't big, because i wrote more known ones, in witch i spend from half year to year or even more, i bet you wouldn't know others).
-Since i like low rates, servers would be: Kobra x2/x3, Beyond x5-x7 (few years ago), MikroVisata x2 and bit in x1k, BFD jumped from x7 to x5 (played almost in all chronicles, because when new chronicle came BFD gets wiped, and sometimes it gets wiped without installing a new chronicle, but played almost from BFD start), L2supreme BETA and Aerith (i bet everybody knows their rates) and back to Beyond :) (I didn't mention high rate servers in witch i tested pvp etc)
-Well i try to stick to my main nick WarWolf but sometimes it's already taken or smth so I have sub nicks Erneck, Niuksaz, Hellen.
-Classes: SPH 78, Destro 78, BD 78, SK 78, PR 67, Necro 65, OL 65, WS 62, Spoil 64, DA 64 (some classes were raised more than once)

Hm... Since im after a break from l2, I think my last char was PR 67. Haven't played l2 for ~half a year, but i still remember everything, it's hard to forget it :D

Well in beyond i thought to raise a BD, but since you guys needed a WC i started raising WC :) it's only 20lvl shaman, but i raised DEs for adenas, so i could buy gear and pay clan joining fee+CH fee. So lvl is can be changed fast :D

Goals:
-Balance playing between PvE (not only mobs, it includes raids, catas) and PvP (not just PvP, it includes sieges, mass PvP and etc).
-Organized, coordinated, team gameplay.
-Fun and friendly atmosphere between clan mates.

My name is Vilius, I'm 17 years old. I'm living in Lithuania (GMT+2). My activity jumps from 2h to 16h, it matters on my IRL activities, but I'm going to play a lot ~30h per week.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Ofcaurse i would, it's almost the main thing witch L2 was made for :D
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Have them both, can login right now :P
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Actually i do, Joylessfull is my class mate, well he was since our classes will be different this year, and Antiquum too, hes my ex-class mate, i think JLF could mention a good word about me :D
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? It's always interesting to play in serious atmosphere, where people know hot to have fun too. Seeing what Apocalypse is capable of only makes me want to be a part them too, helping fighting for their purposes.
Windi
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Application

Postby Windi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:13 am

Noticed that noone replayed yet so just wanted to tell you that we haven't overlooked your application, it looks nice so lets wait for the kael has to say, good luck!
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 am

PM me or any of the other generals ingame, thank you. (KaEL, Estemy, Windi, Xpose, Trust)
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:02 pm

As Estemy said, contact us asap on IRC/ingame or I'll have to close this thread
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Erneck

Postby Erneck » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Sorry i didn't mentioned sooner, but i already talked with Trust, he told me to wait till clan recruitment penalty will wear off.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:39 am

I'm away for a week so I'll leave this one to TrusT
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Rejected as you disapeared