application * accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Frozen.

application * accepted

Postby Frozen. » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:58 pm

hello, i've got a character named Frozen on the Beyond server and i'd like to join your clan

info about me:

i have played on the following servers in the following clans: (ordered on time)
server Alexandria. clan hoZ. rates 3x. nick: Frozen. class: MM(SPS) 77. sub necro, not high coz server died
then went to paradise for short time just to check it out, server died
then went to Supreme, clan hoZ. Nanaki, rates 15x nick:Frozen class:SWM(SWS) 78 sub Titan78 sub HE7x. hoZ died so i quitted
Aeirth, rates 5x:Prophet lvl 7x nick Emissary. clan EvilSaints but it died soon so i quitted soon too

so now i am looking for a new clan. jessey told me apoc is a cool clan so i started here and made a SPS, since you need mages and i know how to play it (i can dig up some old videos i believe, if you want). i am only lvl 52, started 3 days ago (just got back from holiday) and nick is Frozen. Karmian/Crystal Staff

my ingame goals are to have fun.

I live in the Netherlands. GMT +1.
Im 17 years old.
At this moment i play every day 3+ hours (sometimes 3, sometimes 5, whatever) because of holidays. When i go to school this will be a bit less

i can come deep in the night for sieges/epics but there is a limit: i live at my parents
i use ventrilo and mic and mirc
i know jessey from real life, and tiarka from in game
i want to join apoc because jessey told me its a cool clan and i know you have been to a few servers without falling apart, and that's very hard to achieve
i can check forums daily
Frozen

Re: application

Postby Frozen » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm

forgot to add that on Aerith i have been in apocalypse for a while with my prophet to help at sieges (jessey asked me). but i had to leave soon because of IRL issues
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:59 am

I'll get back to your application soon.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Tiarka
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Tiarka » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 pm

as i already told in PK... Yoooooooo, realy nice to see you here, frost! i know this guy from some earlyer servers and i vote for him. he's realy friendly and isnt noob :P He's my old friend and irl friend of jessey :)

Return to “Recruitment”