Sirrelicious * Accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Sirre * Accepted

Sirrelicious * Accepted

Postby Sirre * Accepted » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 am

Where have you played before?

Oh my,where to start..i've been playing on so many servers in my L2 career cannot remember all but i'll mention the important ones.
The first server is ISOgames 20x way back,3 years ago we had our own clan me and a bunch of random sweeds,played an Gladiator lvl 75 Doom heavy and dual sls +10. One of those random swedes turned out to be SandraElf aka Evelina wich I have been playing L2 with ever since.

from here it gets blurry,don't know in wich order we played these server bull i'll mention them.

Paradise 15x SR 65+ BOP,doom light. Can't remember the nickname though.

Katsu 2 7x Prophet named Sw1bishop 60+ Karmian dual storm. Collision clan I think,not sure.

Katsu 3 7x Bladedancer 70+ dual sls+4 and BW heavy,I don't remember the name. But I played in the clan name Condemned as many of you probably remember ;)

L2 Vendetta Zion 7x where I loved to kick Ar1n and MoFo's ass :D (no hard feelings). Clan "X" Nickname: z0rrskie00ntz 77 SPS Avadon and a high enchanted c weapon.

After that we played on many many many server both high and low rates.

Eventually we started on Nanaki a bunch of us Clans: Carebears and a finnish clan wich i don't remember the name of.
Chars: Nosretep,Destroyer main class with tallum heavy and dragon slayer,subs warlock 70+ bw light.
Took over a char named Joelly wich was an WC lvl 78 with DC robe and Arcana Mace,sub SH 75 and a one more sub wich I don't remember.

After that I took a break from Lineage 2 for about 5 months. And started like 5 days ago again.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class Elven Elder
- Nick Sazila
- Current lvl 48
- Gear Karmian,C jewels ( I like to steal Evelinas +10 Homu when I lvl ;) )

Ingame Goals?

All I got to say is to have fun.

Personal Info?
- GMT+1 Sweden,En annan del av Köping
- How Active (Hours a week)? - Jeez I'm not sure on that one yet,school starts again this wednesday so not sure about week days,weekends maybe 5-8 hours each day unless something importand comes up.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Ofc unless it's deep in the night on school days,won't skip school again. Don't want to go down that road again.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic?
Sure I do.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you?
Not sure whos in the clan other then Evelina ;)
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
In my case it's a stupid question,so i'll give a stupid answear. Because I want to. :lol:
Arin
Clan Leader

Re: Sirrelicious Essay!

Postby Arin » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 am

ahaha i do remember you cause the nick was really weird lol.. my nick wasnt AR1N back then.. but i was a sps too with d-grade white boots dont remember wich ones and karmian at lvl 75 or so then wipe :D
Sirre

Postby Sirre » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:22 am

haha yeah I remember that ;)

It was Arinhabano or something like that,your nickname that is ^^
Unfi

Postby Unfi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:49 am

damn im feeling non-important now ;<
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Contact me when you're ingame
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Arin
Clan Leader

Postby Arin » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:58 pm

my boots made the diference unfi.. thats a fact.

Return to “Recruitment”