Apply * rejected

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
iLeS!

Apply * rejected

Postby iLeS! » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Well.. My name is Ileana and im playing LineageII for 3 and half years.. since c1.
Here some info:
Where have you played before? In many many servers... but i can mention some of them.
- Clans: TotalOwnage, ForTheEternity, Archangels
- Servers (including rates): L2Dex(x4) and Wrath(x9), Valakas(x2), Frintezza(x7), NeutralZone (x4) and some another small servers
- Ingame Nicks:SpankMe, Ivy, Envy, Adria
- Classes & Levels: I played many classes, Supports basically. On L2Dex i was MistycMuse 78 with SilverRanger sub, on Valakas/Frintezza/NeutralZone i was Eva Saint or Shillien Saint with HE sub ^^

Now? (main + sub if you have one) Not playing atm, but my last server was NeutralZone
- Class: Shillien Saint 77/HE 64
- Nick: SpankMe
- Current lvl
- Gear: Tallum Robe set, Dark crystal light set and Bow of Peril.

Ingame Goals? Team work, many wars, a lot of fun :)

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT -3/ Argentina/Rosario
- How Active (Hours a week)? hmm im free on weekends.. but i study and work some days... lets say 35 hours/week

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? deep in the night for me will be 6/8am for u.. so i dont think u will be on at that time :).. but yes its ok for me
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? yes of course
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? no
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? it seems to be a very organized guild.. just what i was looking for :)
Windi
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Apply

Postby Windi » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Why tallum and dc light ? since its cheaper or? Gl with application anyway.
iLeS!

Postby iLeS! » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:28 am

well.. tallum coz i prefer mdef :) and dc because i stopped playing before getting the mj light.. that's all.. and yes its cheaper and easier to get than the mj ;)
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Rejected for the simple fact we're all players around gmt+1/2 and you wouldn't be able to play at the times we are most active.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”