Aplication * rejected

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Celestic

Aplication * rejected

Postby Celestic » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans Hellknights , OuTLawls , old hatecrew from supreme 15x
- Servers (including rates) Supreme 15x , HSC 4x ( c1 im not sure if its 4x lol ) , Paradise 5x , dex 4x , Abyss 7x
- Ingame Nicks Celestic and on HSC i used AmazinG ( its my nick on other online games xD )
- Classes & Levels Supreme Glad 78 sub AW 70 , HSC BH dont remenber what lvl xD , Paradise 77 Aw sub 76 HE , dex i stopped at the start Palus knight 38 lol ( just got out of internet ) and Abyss Destro 78 sub AW 77
=
Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class Now im playing on Roxy (dexternet) 5x , going on SE , now im 30 ( 2nd day of the server xD )
- Nick Celestic
- Current lvl 30 lol
- Gear D

Ingame Goals? Level fast with the main ( buffer SE ) , go hero =D , Sub AW ( love that classe ) , do some pvp lol . Help the clan i join with the buffer to get a castle , CH , on pvp , bla bla bla , and do pvp too with my sub :mrgreen:

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT-3
- Age 19
- How Active (Hours a week)? About 8/9 hours day , so , about 60 week ..

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Yeah
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? I use teamspeak for years playing other games and l2 , but i can install ventrillo np .. and yes i got a mic , but im not so good understanding english when talking xD typing is easy lol
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? nah =(
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? I see u guys ar fast doing clan and lvling at Roxy , and i wana join a pro clan =D
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes
Celestic

Re: Aplication

Postby Celestic » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 pm

im sorry i dont awshered the location ..

Brazil , GMT-3
JoyLessFull
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Aplication

Postby JoyLessFull » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:34 pm

1. Your timezone doesn't fit the clan (we're european)
2. Your english isn't very good
3. We really don't need SE in our clan build

Rejected :s

Return to “Recruitment”