erza

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
erzascarlet

erza

Postby erzascarlet » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:05 pm

hello my name is john erzascarlet in game l2 evoke and i like to join ur clan

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans ahh dont rember a lot names most of them were international like divocina -incursion - kingdomhearts(greekclan)...not to much info on that sorry
- Servers (including rates)l2 apdgaming x7 l2 quenn x2 l2 brutality x? (forgot) l2 global(dont wanna remeber that) l2 nostalgia x10
- Ingame Nicks erzascarlet

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class elf silveranger
- Nick erzascarlet
- Current lvl 42
- Gear top d light manticore hole set... sucks is know :P

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?
well i like helping and playing with other ppl not solo ..

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?
cray overlord maxi(defiance) knopkiush ...

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? i think its gmt +2 Country & location? greece
- Age19
- How Active (Hours a week)? i can play for days straigh like 12-13 hours but there might be days i wont log
but story short each day the least 3-5 hours on

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
well yeah i love raid boses also i will be on night hours exept if i hasnt log all day that means im busy
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!)yeah im i was register in divocina chanels as well and i have mic
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? well i dont want anyone to vote for me i would like to earn with own work my recomendasion
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? well main reason cause i like organized stuff not just random clan and i end up trying to help clan alone....and other reason i have some friend there i like to play with them again
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan yes i found them logical for a clan with history
Last edited by erzascarlet on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
knopkiush

Re: erza

Postby knopkiush » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:47 pm

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?
cray overlord maxi(defiance) knopkisuh ...

emm.. what? We are here already :D can't believe you wrote my nickname with a mistake :dw1_5.GIF:
signature no moar
erzascarlet

Postby erzascarlet » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 pm

ups sorry knop didnt read question properly im gonna make u some cake dont cry sweetie :P
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Cant believe Im going to say this but: if you make a dagger I think I can fit you in :x

Our archer groups are full atm but we do have a mellee slot.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Staydi
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Staydi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:26 pm

8 years.... 8 years I've played L2 and I finally lay my eyes upon Kael asking some1 to make a dagger ! I've finally seen it all ! :D
Maxi

Postby Maxi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Well dunno if i am able to vouch for ErzaScarlet (cause i am new to apoc too), but I can tell u that I played with him on my last 2-3 servers and he is a responsable and helpefull guy. I hope he can make a Dagger and join us !
See u in game Erza ! :)
erzascarlet

Postby erzascarlet » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

damn got to say sooner now i made allready ranger class... :elf1_2.GIF: and i would really like to play with u guys

Return to “Recruitment”