Rtms about l2max.

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Rtms

Rtms about l2max.

Postby Rtms » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:01 pm

1. Where have you played before?
I start playing l2 since c1. It was a greek server named noobwars and back then it was the time when the virus infect me ;p
Since then i've play on many servers mainly low to mid rate. Servers like BnB,Cosmos x7,extreme staris x7, Bfdr,rpg,Reloaded,Cleaver,l2max,Dex on wrath when it was c6 x9,dex nostalgia and many more that cant even remember their name atm.
At the beggining after bnb server i was playing with a greek clan named Oldschool. 99% of us greeks who knew each other even in real life.But most of us stopped playing l2 at the time were l2 start changing clients from c6 to gracia etc. After that i manage to play few servers mainly pvp and tons of (warcraft)dota with 2-3 old core members from oldschool. Back to 2011 after a big break from l2 i decide to start on l2max alone and over there i found sentinels.A small clan, we were able to form about 1-2 pt max and did some great stuffs over there. Max manage to close after 1-2 months (summer) and we made a small pt for l2.ws with sentinels old members and after that for dex nostalgia. Nothing serious just farm and farm and a few drama between pt members (since we were just farming...). I had a break back then aswell and after that i found a ru clan Ontarget and had the best 3 weeks of my life in l2. Server was something like x50-70 c6 retail files. 3 pts all day running around epics and raping everything in a server with 4k people.
Since then like 1-2 years i havent play in any serious server. Just dota2 with few friends and the last month sparing my time in cleaver with clan insane but nothing special.
All this time as the servers were changing i manage to change few nicks aswell. At the start i was using TryAgainOmorfe.After that switched to t00kareC and at the end im using a lot the nick Rtms. which i ll use it here aswell.
Also till now i was playing a lot of archer at least in most low rates.Before 2 l2max servers i played a lot of sws as subclass since we needed one and manage to go on dex nostalgia as sws main. Was an active bd back to a c2 greek server aswell.

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one) Nothing yet. Im waiting to check what is missing more and decide. Its c6 even main or sub its the same thing so the room we have its pretty much big.

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you? What else? lvl up ->gear-> raid/epics massive pvps tons of fun. its c6 wont be hard ;p

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)? At the moment none. I dont need to risk it aswell since i ll have the responsibility for them and if something goes wrong it wont be ok for me.

5. Personal Info? My name is Chris im from Greece. Almost done with my studies as an mechanic-engeeniring and im 22 years old. My gmt is +2 winter/+3summer and this period i think ill be able to play a lot and mainly in nights aswell. We ll see.

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? In those events you meet the most funny parts of l2 mainly in c6 so a big YES.
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!) Yes im able to use ts3. microphone just broke and allready order a new one. Until this monday ill be 100% ready i guess.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who? I doupt this. Hope to meet you all and everything go well.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Saw some videos, read some interesting things from Kael in Max's forum and after i read the rules of the clan you convinced me to come and join you (if that happens at the end).
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yeap i read the rules and i think its some simple basic things but hard to find in l2 community in our days ;>

I guess i tired you enought so ill end it here :dw1_2.GIF: .
I hope ill join you for the max server and have some good times.
Cheers

Ps. for any more info feel free to ask anything.
Lami

Re: Rtms about l2max.

Postby Lami » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi,

U had good apply there, and your gmt is good.

+1 from meh.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Talked to him a bit as well, waiting for classlist to fill then we'll probably give him a shot :)
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Arin
Clan Leader

Postby Arin » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:55 am

still red and yellow was a pretty bad choice!
Rafail
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Rafail » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:05 am

Pretty detailed info I guess I like him too. +1
A good conversation is like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep you interested.

Return to “Recruitment”