Aplication! *Accepted*

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Ensity

Aplication! *Accepted*

Postby Ensity » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans:Fusion,Redemption,Rejoice,Retards
- Servers (including rates):Hindemith x1(official server),Elixir x7(I got and the hero status),Crazy x4,E-global x4,Bnb x3 and many pvp servers x100 and above
- Ingame Nicks:Gulielm,Freeezz,Saloufa,Jullienne,Emmanouella and others
- Classes & Levels:Spectral dancer 77lvl (official char),Sorcerer 75lvl(official char),Necromancer 75lvl,Phantom ranger 74lvl(official char),Saggitarius 77lvl,Elemental master 79 lvl

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class:Rogue (Hawkeye)
- Nick:Ensity
- Current lvl:25 (I didn't play the first 2 days cuz of rogue quests many retards at bandits and some ppl include me try to make a line and finish faster but ...)
- Gear: Mid-D grade light armor,one D grade jewels and other are top no grade

Ingame Goals?
I want to be the x-factor :lol: (joke).I want to have fun,make new friendships and i love pvp!Also i want to help clan and all my mates ;)
Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? Greece-Lamia GTM +2
- How Active (Hours a week)?At least 35 hoursMax will be 50-55 it's depends from my jobs 8-)

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Of course just i want to know it few hours ago if u can.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic?I can use Ventrilo and microphone sometimes expect after 11-12 at night cuz other ppl sleeping and i won't wake up them but i can listen.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? No i am new here :roll:
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Cuz i love the rules!Also it's seems a well organised clan :)
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Of course yes :!:
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Aplication!

Postby KaEL » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Please come by on IRC - #Apocalypse irc.deltaanime.net
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Aplication!

Postby KaEL » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:22 pm