Recruit * Accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Vilgeforz

Recruit * Accepted

Postby Vilgeforz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans - AgresjaRodzinna, Wolves
- Servers (including rates)- Existance x4 Azarath x15
- Ingame Nicks Vilgeforz, ZarakiKenpachi
- Classes & Levels MysticMuse 78/ Soultaker 77/ Warlock 70 (Exi), Arcana Lord 79/Sagittarius78/Destro75(Aza)

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class - Future Warlock
- Nick - Vilgeforz
- Current lvl - 30 (I started yesterday i'm going to be at least 40+ tomorow evening)
- Gear - shitty one, but warlock can do a lot in shop items (im going to craft BW Light, that will be enought for some time)

Ingame Goals? Play with organized,skilled clanmates so we can achive some on the server (epics,castles,good pvp - and my personal goal succesful fighting on olly

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? Poland (gmt+1)
- Age 27
- How Active (Hours a week)? 30-40h

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? - Epics - of course, Sieges - thats the thing im waiting for every two weeks - for me best fun in L2
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Yes
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Rather not
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? As i wrote - i dont play just to have fun - i want to achive some goals and its mmorpg, so i help my clanmates to do the best, and expect them to do the same for me. I think Apocalypse clan is well organized, set for pvp that i really like, and a minor thing CC - i prefer craft by my own so it suits for me.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No)It was first thing i did when i got here
Estemy

Re: Recruit

Postby Estemy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:22 am

Seems like a serious enough application to me. Could you hang out on our IRC (if you already dont) so that we could contact you there about further details.
Good luck with your main!
Vilgeforz

Re: Recruit

Postby Vilgeforz » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 am

Hmm i think ill need a liitle help... i cant get to ur Irc.. disconnect each time

is there a pass or sth?

Return to “Recruitment”