Clan Application.

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
danseur

Clan Application.

Postby danseur » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm

First of all hello :D i have read on arion forums about your clan and i want to show you my informations , and maybe you will take me in clan . Here are the info.

Where have you played before?
- Clans : xRonin , SouthWind , BlackList[was clan leader]
- Servers (including rates) : dex server 2 mounths because my friends left , and i was alone/lots of mid-rates 10x to 50x .
- Ingame Nicks : PamelaAnderson , twinkie , daveM1rra , danseur
- Classes & Levels : on dex i had bd 74 full A grade , and in mid-rates max lvl and minimum S gears.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class : want to be bladedancer
- Nick : danseur
- Current lvl : -
- Gear : -

Ingame Goals? My goals .. i'm not so desperate about items , lvl , etc . But my goals on arion server are to have fun , make friends, and become one of the best Bladedancers.

Personal Info? My name is Cristi , i'm from Romania , i'm 17 years old .
- GMT? Country & location? gtm+2 , Romania
- How Active (Hours a week)? : don't know how many hours/week , but now i can play like 3-4 hours/day , maybe more . But after i finish school i will be able to play 4h+

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? if that hours are not greatly exaggerated
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? I can use ventrilo , and i have a microfon
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? No , i don't know anyone from clan .
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Because i hate to play alone , and i want to make new IG friends :D
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes , i have read the clan rules , and i accept them.
If you will accept i can start with clan points , because i don't have character on arion , so i must create new one , but i will grow up fast , i promiss .
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Clan Application.

Postby KaEL » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey mate I like your application and although we are actually not recruiting BDs I'd like to give you the opportunity to join us.

A few notes though; Apoc is a clan that's proximately 7 years old and much of the old players are still around, either active ingame or on the forums.
The recruitment topic as setup is from when we where playing pretty serious on previous servers, on Arion however we're playing with 25 players and are a bit less active (but with a very high focus on pvp) as most of us are a bit older and have work during the week. We've started in Arion about 1.5 week(s) ago and the lvls range between 40 and 70. If you, taking all this in to account, would still like to join us, leave us a message here or pm me (ign: estemy), unfi (ign: un) or Estemy (ign: Tailyea).

~KaEL
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 am

We do not collect clan reputation points. This is why the entry requirement is level 40. We can accept you to clan earlier (in words and writing) but no one will get an actual invite before level 40. Why? Loads of clanleaders with active academies offer up to 10kk for joining their academies with all marks at level 39. It is in best interests of starting players to get that money to buy b grade sets as soon as possible. As a new clan, we want our current and future memebers to have the best chances of reaching higher levels fast. B grade equipment, however, is an absolute must to reach this goal as that's what everyone is wearing until they craft a grade.
This doesn't mean there is no point to apply before level 40 because there is. All new members are still welcome in clan parties (for chats), can get friendinvited by members and can join our active Ventrilo community. We are very social and the fact that new members wont be in clan until 40 doesn't mean they wont have a chance to get to know us.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Timed out; closed
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”