Application - Angron

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Angron
(ex)Clan Member

Application - Angron

Postby Angron » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans: the most important for me were TeamVOoDOo, BlackStar, OutOfControl.
- Servers (including rates): started playing in summer 2005 on Ultima 3x, then moved on to DragonNetwork 15x, 5x, 30x (in that order), Hestia 12x, Wrath 9x, Abyss 5x, Roxy 5x, Celes 7x, Frintezza 7x and now Arion.
- Ingame Nicks: Sethus, that's my original and most used nickname. On Arion I started playing as Warlock and used that nickname for him, but I'm rerolling to a Dark Avenger named Angron now.
- Classes & Levels: C1 to Interlude I played TH and Necro (levels up to 79), and since Hellbound I've been playing as DA on my last 4 servers (Roxy 5x which used to be a part of Dex network, Celes 7x, Frintezza 7x, Arion) My max lv was near 80 on Roxy where I've become hero DA. My 1st sub is usually Destroyer or SH followed by a support sub. However this is a subject to change depending on clan’s needs and requirements. In over 5 yrs in the world of Lineage 2 I've tested and played pretty much everything so I think I'm able to handle any type of class pretty well.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: Dark Avenger
- Nick: Angron
- Current lvl: 52
- Gear: Zubei Heavy Set, Keshanberk*Focus, Heavy War Axe*Health, C jewelry. Edit: I just crafted TPA and completed Tallum set.

Ingame Goals?
To play and enjoy the game in pleasant company. I know my class isn’t really wanted but I’ve already played as a tank in mage clan and it worked out pretty well. AoE parties with me as main puller and agro magnet, tanking raids, party UD for pvps and so on.

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT+1, Bosnia and Herzegovina, but I'm there for about a month per year while on vacation. I live and work in Dubai (UAE, GMT+3).
- How Active (Hours a week)? 4-6 hours every night (after 19:00 GMT+3), which totals about 40 hrs per week.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? This is 50-50, depends how hard or easy was my day at work. Sometimes I simply have to hit the bed.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? Yes, but I can't always scream at the mic since I'm playing from my office and don't wanna freak my co-workers out.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? No, no one so far. Talked a bit with Estemy.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? Because your clan rules and values, and the behavior and attitude of members are something I've always admired and I'd be more than happy to join the group. We may not know each others yet but if I'm given a chance I believe we'll get along just fine.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) Yes.
valibuk
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Application - Angron

Postby valibuk » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Nirvan here, do I know u when you're from OOC?
Angron
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Angron » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Hm, I don't remember meeting someone with such nick on Roxy. Did you use some other?
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Nirvan/Valibuk was in Apoc on Roxy :p

Anyway, accepted; topic closed
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”